22

The stunning girl laid limp in Sweet Pea's arms, multiple nurses recognized the beauty

"Oh god, it's Pandora's girl again!" One red headed nurse had yelled out to another before any of the panicked teens could speak out.

"Get Jim!" A blonde yelled as she rushed around the counter.

"Honey? How long has she been unresponsive?" Sweet Pea looks down panicked, he didn't know.

"Three minutes." Toni is quick to say, "She's got a really deep stomach cut and a couple more small ones."

The nurse looks her over moving her hands to Lilith's neck to turn it, spotting a deep slash on the side of it.

"Bastard loves her neck." Sweet Pea stared at the cut, none of them had even seen it.

Lilith is quickly moved onto a gurney, her head immediately rolling to the side. Her skin was sickly pale, blood and sweat covered her face.

One nurse immediately takes her away, "Where's her brother?"

Sweet Pea glanced back to the red head, "Jail."

The lady nods, "Sit down, she's supposed to have a family member here but obviously that's not an option."

She glanced across the three before she stopped at Fangs, "You're Malachi Lyzebel, right?"

Fangs nodded eagerly to the nurses stare before she pointed them towards chairs.

Sweet Pea stared at nothing as Toni paced in front of a row of empty chairs.

"She'll be okay." Sweet Pea whispered as his eyes focused on the blood covering his hands.

Lilith's blood.

It was under his nails, his fists were covered and his forearms. His shirt was formed against his skin from the way he was drenched in it. And he hadn't even come to realize it- nor did he realize that it was smeared against his neck and his cheeks from holding her.

"What the fuck happened?" He couldn't help but whisper to himself.

Why would she feel safe with the Serpents over her own? How the fuck had she gotten there? What were really lies?

"I-I need to wash my hands." Sweet Pea muttered before rushing himself to the bathroom.

The second he burst into the bathroom though he froze, his chest heaving at the sight of himself. A fucking blood bath.

Before he could control it Sweet Pea threw himself to his knees in a stall, vomiting until it hurt.

Tears fell into the bowl as he crumbled to the floor, hysterics rising as his eyes focused on the blood again.

"Lili." Is all the boy could whimper as he put his hands over his hair, tugging in all directions until he could pull himself together enough to clean up.