0-4

Aren't you a sight for sore eyes

   The dark hair teen couldn't help the small bounce in her step as she entered into the bar. Just like the week before, Lilith sat by herself at the bar.

It was 9:17 pm. She had made sure to be casually late to the "date". In a second it seemed someone sat down besides her but it was only a disappointment.

A blonde boy sat in the seat left for the tall Serpent she was waiting for. Lilith couldn't help but roll her eyes when he winked over at her, she was all too used to this treatment. She had started coming here to forget about preppy assholes, and her family.

"I see you in here all the time, let me buy you a drink." His teeth are bleached white, the sight of them made me want to hit him.

"No." I denied immediately.

"I'm more than capable of buying my own." I turned back to my own drink at this but he doesn't leave, instead he throws his arm over my shoulder.

"You know, you should really except the drink. I'm the most attractive guy here tonight, your only shot really." He says in a disgusting way, his cockiness making me defensive.

"I don't settle. Get off of me." I can't help but glare as I push his arm off. My fingers go to my ankle to pull my pocket knife, I wasn't in the playful mood tonight. I had been raised to be naturally violent, always my first instinct and it was always unmerciful.

Before I even get the chance to open my knife though he's lifted by the back of his shirt and off the stool.

"Walk the fuck away from my girl before I make it so you can't walk." A deep voice demands without hesitation, no mercy in sight.

My cheek falls against my own fist as I watch Sweet Pea, almost dreamily, as he threatens the man. I can't help but smirk as the guy scrambled away from the bar.

"Nice to see you again too." His eyes flash to mine in amusement at my comment.

" His eyes flash to mine in amusement at my comment

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes, Angel." Sweet Pea looks me over as he sits down besides me.

"Yeah, that's what caused the whole problem." I joke taking a sip of my drink.