21

Snakes don't have limbs,              do you want to be a snake?

              do you want to be a snake?

It had been an evening of torture for Lilith. Someone had told that she was hanging around a Serpent which only added to the fire of Malachi being arrested.

Raphael wouldn't let her sleep, she was to sit upright on the couch. He yelled anytime she would move the slightest muscle.

Lilith waited for the right moment, watching her fathers head nod in and out of sleep for the past two hours before she thought he was finally out.

It seemed like she only had been moving for a second but she tried to move as quickly as possible. Lilith had only gotten a few steps away from the couch to the front door before she was wrapped into a headlock.

She tried not to panic as he swept her legs from under her, her lungs immediately trying to gasp for breath that wasn't available. The veins in her head pounded at the force until her father suddenly releases her only to swiftly punch her in the face.

After multiple brutal stomach punches Lilith had given up, curled up into a ball as she gasped for breath. "You were a fucking mistake!"

"You don't deserve this title! You are a coward!" Her father screamed at her as he kicked her again, Lilith held her head to protect it.

It only led to a broken finger. Lilith couldn't help but scream out at the pain which only made Raphael laugh.

"You think that hurt? Just you wait!" At this Raphael picked her up by her arms to force her onto her legs.

Her eyes widened as her father aimed a large knife to her throat, "Snakes don't have limbs, you want to be a snake, Lilith?"

The young girls bottom lip shakes in fear as he moves it across her throat.

Her fathers eyes are wild as he stares into her eyes, Lilith glanced to the clock to see by now it was 1:43am. She didn't know how much longer she'd be able to stand on her feet, her stomach hurt so bad. Raphael had forced her to remain still for the last 7 hours.