Diary of Victoria Crumwell (Part 8)

Just a disclaimer: There's a hot scene up ahead so... Yeah if you're below 18 or if you're uncomfortable just skip it.

Mary and I looked at each other worriedly before without thinking I broke down the door and saw Queen Ameria her hands on her stomach trying to breathe.

"I-I'm AGH... I think my water broke!" She screams as Mary quickly takes her hand and helped her breathe.

"One, two, three. Breathe Queen Ameria, breathe. Hold my hand, please. Don't stop breathing. Victoria! Run and call for help from the doctor! I'll make sure her condition is stable and buy you some time! She's going into labor!" I gulped and did what she told me.

I quickly ran to the Castle doctor and dragged her back into the Queen's chambers as fast as I could but her assistants had trouble catching up but I did my best.

When we got there Queen Ameria was still taking deep breathes as Mary guided her through it. "Say it with me. Hee Hee Hoo. Hee Hee Hoo. Breathe Queen Ameria you're doing great!"

"Mary I'm here with the doctor!"

"I'll take care of this but I'll borrow your time ma'am." The doctor said pointing at Mary. Without hesitation she nodded, wanting to help in any way she could.

"Please grab me towels and some warm water. I need someone to hold her hand for comfort too—"

Without even thinking I volunteered, the king is away on a mission and I know this is what he would want me to do if he wasn't here. To support her wife and do everything that I can.

The doctor nodded and began telling Queen Ameria to push.

Screams flooded the entire room and I bet the whole castle is in nuts after hearing the Queen is in labor. I can't blame them because my hands are hurting from her grip I swear pregnant women are scary strong. It feels like the bones on my finger are cracking.

After what felt like an eternity. Finally, we heard a baby crying as the doctor smiled at the three of us. "It's a girl, your highness."

She cuts the umbilical cord carefully as she cleans the princess as the doctor wrapped her in soft blankets before giving her to Queen Ameria. She gently lets go of my hand taking the baby into her arms gently rocking her, humming a soft song making the baby stop crying.

Mary sat by my side taking in the view of her highness as we were both happy for our friend. To see them both alive and well... I cried.

The General who eradicated hundreds of demon crying over their friend's labor. How would my other soldiers think of me if they saw me in this condition? Mary hugged me tightly just smiling as she happily asked the Queen, "So have you decided on a name yet your highness?"

She looks at Mary half tired and half excited to tell her all about it. "I've talked to Victoria about it. Her full name will be Elizabeth Refrillia Spade."

She continued to rock the baby gently as she blinks fighting off the drowsiness after all that hours of pain. "Victoria, would you like to hold her?"

Me? Holding a cute fragile little bean? But... my hands are not clean, not worthy. "Will it be alright to hold her truly?" 

She nods eyes tired. I carefully take the baby into my arms. "Elizabeth," I whispered. "You're going to be the best princess this kingdom has ever seen."