Prologue

As the clock ticked making noise around the Student Council Office, Makoto Ami, 17 years old was re-reading the script for the school budget regarding the upcoming School festival they would have in a few months.

"I don't get how you, out of all people have calculated the budget wrong yet again. You are a worthless piece of trash." Screamed the girl in the President's chair.

"S-Sorry president Ami! I-I'll do it again!"

It was their Student Council President having a fit with the Treasurer. She clicked her tongue and glared at the poor student. Sparing no words she stood up from her seat and took the notes and budget report from the treasurer's hand. "W-Wha..."

Suddenly she started tearing it apart mercilessly. "Well then... You better start from scratch. So that you'll learn your lesson and if you present this to me wrong you will never hear the end of my wrath." (Ami) quoted.

"Do. You. Understand?" With a last one look of glare from the president, the treasurer's legs couldn't stop shaking.

The treasurer only tried her best to reply all shakily, "Y-Yes! President Ami!"

Makoto Ami turned around and started stomping on the shredded papers. The other members of the student council had to bear witness of their profound president. The school's Ice Queen, making orders as she goes. Everyone was afraid, no one had the guts to even stand close to her because her presence was too... Cold.

She didn't get her Ice Queen title for nothing. She earned it.

Holding the 1st rank of the entire school, getting the president role of the whole school, being the embodiment and the model figure for most students.

They fear Makoto Ami.

Or

They admire Makoto Ami.

Taking over the school when she was only 16, more rationally in the teacher's favor they all trusted her to make the school a more disciplined and proper place to be. Maybe even qualifying in the top schools in Japan. Ami, was always in the lead as her parents spend a lot on her education and elective hobbies. Such as music, mostly the piano, art like painting and of course advanced courses for studying.

She's above the whole school. The little miss perfect who almost had everything.

In the course of her time in her school partaking in romance, many boys and girls have of course tried confessing but it was all in pain for they have all been rejected.

Mercilessly.

Even the most honest and popular guys in the school we're nothing. "My dear kitten, go out with me and I promise you won't regret doing so~ So please accept--!"

"If you want to date me, you must have at least 10,000,000 Yen with you. I'm not someone who can just be taken out for free. I am a Queen, and Queens should've cost more but I'm giving you a discount. Take it or leave it."

The guy stood there in utter shock, "I-I... Uh..."

"If that's all, thank you for wasting my precious time with your waste of words. Bother me when it's something more important. I'll be taking my leave now." (Ami) said as she turned around and left. The guy immediately felt his heartbreaking stomped flat. When he got home he well... cried in a corner of a wall.

When it came to girls though, she at least tried softening the blow... "I-I like you! Please go out with me!" pleaded one girl in her class.