Chapter 2: Royalty

3rd Person's POV

''Where am I?"

The girl questioned herself as she tried feeling her limbs or even tried opening up her eyes. She can feel her body is wrapped up in soft fabric, she can also breathe but her hearing and sight... ''It seems that I can only talk to myself for now..."

"Prinsesa nano konomi wa ulch?"

There was a sudden voice but Ami wasn't familiar with it... 

The maids taking care of the newborn princess to where they spoke Morfinian worried about the child at their arms. "Hardej kang prinsesa, hari war impro uten."

It seems that the kingdom she was at, is in the state of worry. Losing their Queen and their King being away in preparation for the war which is said to last for five years of bloodbath and death. With the revival of the Demon Queen and her warning to the human kingdoms that they will not stand by and do nothing. 

"I wish I could see... or better yet at least understand what they are saying..."

[Language Skill Lv. 1 acquired] 

A voice message appeared a little robotic it shocked her for the sudden appearance of it but she quickly regained her composure and tried how can she use it...

"Oh... a skill... but how would I know more about it?"

[Would you like to see the skill acquired?] 

"Yes.'' 

[Please chant status]

''[Status]."

[Status]

Name: Elizabeth Rifrellia Spade
Race: Human
Age:  2 weeks old

Level: 1 

HP: 50/50
MP: Lvl. 1 {200/200}
STR: Lvl. 1
SPD: Lvl. 1
DEF: Lvl. 1
AGI: Lvl. 1
INT: Lvl. 1
DEX: Lvl. 1
VIT: Lvl. 1
LUC: Lvl. 1

Class: None
Occupation: None
Side-Occupation: None

Skills: [Language Skill Lvl. 1]
Special Skills: [Appraisal] 

Titles: [Princess of the Spade Kingdom], [The Reincarnated One]

Charisma: None

Spells: None

"So about these... stats... I'm a princess?!'' 

In the peaks of royalty, a child being born from the royal family and at the brink of war. They will leave a ruler or an heir, choosing who will be their next leader and who will they serve. That is only if there are multiple children in royalty. 

With King Alastor Spade, helping the troops and military preparing the war. The court being busy as to where how will they survive for 11 months of harsh winter and trading with the other countries for food and ores. 

Neglecting his duties at the palace and his own wife as well as child in order for the kingdom to be safe from the grasps of the demons who seek war. 

5 months of pregnancy Queen Ameria Spade, began feeling excited about holding her child, watching her grow up and become the next Queen of their kingdom. She was the kindest queen the whole kingdom has ever known. 

She often sneaks out to the city with guards and maids in tow, at times with permission from the king and sometimes not. 

Queen Ameria helps the poor around the city and as much donates to churches and orphanages. Overlooking the children's education even if they did not come from royalty she established a public academy where one can learn how to read and write. And if one is blessed with magic talent they train them in hopes they might be interested in being a part of the Royal guards or knights.