Chapter 11: Prince Liam of the Diamond Kingdom.

Elizabeth's POV

"Pardon me but, why in the world that f— I can't cuss right now, is he here?" I asked gently but inside I am sincerely dying.

Dying of panic. 

"I don't know Princess Elizabeth but I'm guessing of course to meet you. You didn't really think your uncle would let the prince's visit come to a waste?" (Victoria) said as she took Grace from the chair and carried her really easily. "I'll come after I put Grace and the other children in a room where they can stay put for the time being."

I nodded and went outside when I stepped out I saw a carriage right beside mine that really looked like from nobility. Luxurious gems carved through it and flourished with colors. It's just screaming to be robbed but if that's what they want they can have it. 

"Princess Elizabeth of the kingdom of spades, we finally meet." 

And finally at the center of it was a little boy older than me but I'm guessing he's just the same age as Althea from the looks of it. "It's a pleasure finally meeting you." He bowed and looked straight up into my eyes not wavering. 

I curtsied at his presence. "The pleasure is mine," I said as we both gave each other that awkward look but I decided to move first. I have to get him out of the orphanage grounds or else this might endanger the kids or Victoria if he's one of those secretly spoiled brat royalties. "Perhaps we can get better acquainted at the palace? It would be rather inconvenient talking here since there are others."

I said but he looked amused and shook his head. "No, perhaps we could get inside instead? I wonder what do you find in this place special for someone like you of high power to visit this often? And apologies, I have forgotten to introduce myself, Prince Liam Nikosh Diamond."

"It's a pleasure to finally know the name of my fiance. The councilors kept it a secret for all the weeks of waiting for your visit." I said honestly. Prince Liam smiled, "They sure wanted me to be kept hidden perhaps but shall we go inside?" 

"Will your guards accompany us?" I asked glancing at the two bodyguards he has mostly knight who was wearing not our knight's uniform so I'm guessing it's his personal ones.

"No. They can stay, this place doesn't seem all too dangerous after all." He said as he went inside with me and held the door for me, creaking. "After you." (Prince Liam)

"Thank you." 

I thanked him as he closed the door behind us making a small creaking noise. We walked through the hallway. I kept my eyes on him stealing glances on him every now and then as I tried figuring out what he really is. 

Well, I'm not really sure if I have grasped his personality and well being right. I will be betting that I'm right though.

He's only a child but I was taught to never let my guard down in any circumstances. Victoria came out of a room and greeted us performing a curtsy. "Your majesty, it's nice for you to visit us. My name is Victoria Crumwell, the caretaker and the new owner of the orphanage."

"Delighted to meet you, Prince Liam Nikosh of the Diamond Kingdom." He bowed and held up his hand, Victoria placed her hand there while Prince Liam gave it a small kiss. 

You're lucky you're a prince or else I could've kicked your- pardon my language, but I could've kicked your ass for what you did just now child. Then again I'm also a child...

I sighed, his first impression wasn't the best but it'll make do for a decent one. Victoria offered him a seat at an empty couch and I sat on the opposite side of him. "I'll go grab some tea, your highnesses. Well then, I'll excuse myself now." (Victoria) said completely keeping her composure and left the two of us alone.