(SPECIAL) The Blood Prison: Part 3

Yay :3

-------------------------

Naruko’s POV

Naruto had explained to me everything about the Box and the ‘Fruit Clan’, or something, and I found it rather disturbing.

Currently, Ryuuzetsu was starting a riot while Naruto and I went to find that secret room hidden in the prison, with the Box.

We headed into some sort of office, and Naruto pulled out one of the books. A shelf pulled backwards into the wall, making a doorway, which we quickly entered.

We ended up having to use a torch, seeing as we were in a tunnel. Soon enough we reached some weird door. “So that funny box can grant any wish, huh?” He laughed, placing his torch down.

He took off his shirt, making me raise an eyebrow. “Naruto, it’s not going to break the seal…” I sighed.

As we were both about to make shadow clones, the lights suddenly turned on and a group of masked people jumped down, freezing Naruto and I in place with some sort of jutsu.

“We’ve finally captured them!” One of the masked people laughed. Naruto and I forced ourselves to glance to the side, and notice Mui.

The people stepped away, allowing Mui to approach us. “Are you stupid?” He asked.

Before we could make a move, Mui did some fancy hand stuff and hit some pressure points, causing us to fall to the ground, unconscious.

Third Person POV

The group lay us on tables, side by side, and removed their Tenrou seals.

“May I ask you to leave me alone? I need to concentrate.” Mui spoke. The group nodded and left, leaving Mui to set to work.