A New Mission

Hey guys! Sorry for such the long wait, I have a writers block. And a huge Social Studies essay T_T

---------------------------------------

Naruko's POV

I had just bought an outfit, like Naruto's. (Hey, we're twins. We should match.) The only difference was that the pants were black legging shorts. And I had zipped down the sweatshirt abit. Don't worry, I had fishnet underneath. And I didn't zip it down so far, I'm not a slut.

But I still kept my mask. Well, I changed it to a black mask, to match my outfit. It's gotta match, you know?

I yelped as something tackled me to the ground. I squealed and looked up, seeing a big white dog with brown, floppy ears and cute little eyes. I tilted my head, trying to recognize the farmiliar dog.

He barked, licking my face. I giggled, petting the dog's head. "Akamaru!" I heard a voice yell.

My eyes lit up. "Akamaru?! Awww, I didn't recognize you for a second, boy!" I squealed, scratching behind the dog's ears. He barked, licking my face again.

I saw a farmiliar tan, brunette boy with red marks on his cheeks run up, "Akamaru!" He shouted.

Akamaru simply continued licking my face. "Hey! Akamaru!" I squealed, giggling. The boy, Kiba, (Whom now looked hot, must I add.) tried to pry the dog off of me.

Eventually, Akamaru climbed off. I saw Kiba blushing. Aww, he looked adorable!

"Hey, dog boy!" I grinned as I stood up, dusting myself off. He raised an eyebrow, tilting his head to the side.

"You know, you look alot like Naruto... Do I know you?" he asked.

I laughed. "Nobody remembers me, eh?"

"Er... Am I supposed to?" Kiba asked.

"It's Naruko, you moron!" I exclaimed. Kiba's eyes widened.

"N-Naruko?! It's been 3 years! Damn, you've.. grown," He grinned wolfishly.

I blushed abit. "You too, mutt." I answered. Kiba got an irk mark.

"I am NOT a mutt!" he exclaimed.

I quirked an eyebrow. "Oh really?"

Kiba sighed, shaking his head. "Well, the team and I have to get to a mission. See ya, Naruko!" Kiba said, running off. Akamaru barked, running after his partner.

I laughed to myself, before walking off again.

I yelped, bumping into something. I looked up, and saw a bored looking Chuunin with spikey pineapple hair. I grinned.

"SHIKA!" I squealed, hugging the lazy boy. He raised an eyebrow.

"What a drag.... Do I know you?" He asked.

I crossed my arms, offended. "Gosh, nobody remembers me!" I groaned.

"Naruko?" Shikamaru asked cautiously. I grinned, and nodded.

Shika smirked. "It's been awhile." He said simply.

"Yeah, 3 years." I agreed.

Shikamaru yawned, scratching the back of his head. I pat his back. "You better get your sleep, you lazy dog." I snickered.

Shikamaru groaned. "What a drag..."

I chuckled. "See ya, Shika!" I said, running off again.

I narrowed my eyes as I saw Kakashi approaching me. "Whats up, sensei?" I asked.

"We have a mission. Get to the Hokage's office, Naruko." Kakashi said, giving me a closed eye smile. I rolled my eyes as he dissapeared in a puff of smoke.

"Ugh, shadow clone..."

An idea popped into my head. I know! I can use the Transportation jutsu that Itachi-sensei taught me... Perfect! I grinned triumphantly, forming the jutsu's handsigns.

"Transportation jutsu!" I whispered. I was gone from my previous spot, and stuck in some pitch black alternate universe, for about 1 second. Then I found myself in the Hokage's office. Everyone looked at me, suprised.

The problem was, my team wasn't here yet... Lady Tsunade was sitting at her desk, and was previously talking to one of the ANBU. But when I appeared, they immediatly stopped and looked at me. I sweatdropped.

"Er... Sorry, Granny... Heh, I'm early..." I said, scratching the back of my head. Tsunade and the ANBU exchanged glances, before the ANBU dissapeared.

Just after that, Naruto, Kakashi, and Sakura all walked in. I waved at them, and they smiled and waved back.

Once we were all settled, Tsunade looked at us. Then some random lady burst through the doors, running up to Granny's desk. They exchanged some words, that I didn't bother listening too.

But the looks on their faces were stern, panicked, and serious. "W-What is it?" Naruto asked, stepping up.

Tsunade looked at us, a serious look on her face. "It's the Kazekage of the Sand. It seems he's been kidnapped by the Akatsuki." She said. I nearly choked on my own spit at the mention of the Akatsuki. Dammit, so soon?! I thought, panicked.

"You mean Gaara..." Naruto whispered.

"We've been studying them. We know more about the Akatsuki than anyone else." Tsunade said. I wanted to burst out laughing, but, considering the situation, it wasn't appropriate at the time.

"Therefore the Sand Village... Has officially requested our help." She said. Everyone gasped.

"Team Kakashi, you have a new mission..."

Timeskip

We stood at the gates, about to set off on our new mission. I yawned, slinging my backpack over my shoulder and strapping my katana to my waist.

"See ya, Granny. See ya, Iruka." I said, smirking behind my mask. We turned around, ready to take off.

Then someone else appeared. "Hey there! So, off on a mission, you guys?" Jiraiya said, looking at my brother and I.

"That's right!" We both said.

"Well, good for you, but more importantly..." He trailed off, walking to Tsunade.

"I have some news... The Sand's Kazekage was-" Pervy sage was interrupted when Tsunade nodded.

"Yes. I'm dispatching a squad, they're just about to leave." She said, pointing to us.

Pervy Sage turned around to look at us. Naruto nodded proudly, like the knucklehead he is.

Jiraiya gaped, a priceless look plastered to his face. He approached us after about a minutes wait. "Naruto, Naruko! I want a word with you both." He said. We nodded, and walked a good distance away.

"Listen... You be careful around those Akatsuki, you hear?" Pervy Sage said. I looked down at the ground, shuffling my feet.

"They've been looking for us, right? Well they won't have to look very far!" My brother said seriously.

I didn't listen anymore, I tuned out. I felt extremely guilty as to hanging with the Akatsuki. Jiraiya pushed us off, smiling proudly.

And then, Team Kakashi went off again.

-----------------------------

HA! I feel kinda Pokemon-ish about the ending. And Team Rocket blasts off again! xD

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT