Here We Go Again...

Heeeyyy guys! Sorry I took so long, I’ve been caught up in summer… :D And One Direction… :D And Teen Wolf… :D

Speaking of Teen Wolf, I FOUND OUT WHO CONTROLS THE KANIMA YESTERDAY. KJFNHEFNSDHBGHJDNHEGHOFHNSDEHFJA

And speaking of One Direction… THEIR 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WAS YESTERDAY. OMFG. I’M SO FLIPPIN HAPPY FOR THEM OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH <3

--------------------------------

Naruko’s POV

Right as I hauled my packed bag over my shoulder, a cloth went over my mouth and a pair of hands clamped over my eyes. My hands were tied behind me in some sort of chakra restricting chain.

I growled. “Who are you?” My voice sounded muffled under the cloth. I sensed 4 chakra signatures. I recognized one of them, and my heart nearly stopped.

 Sasuke.

A snarl ripped through my throat, and I felt my eyes turn red. My teeth grew, and I used them to tear the cloth off my mouth. I calmed down a bit, but my eyes were still red.

“What the hell do you want?” I snarled. The person who had their hands over my eyes removed them, and I glared darkly, knowing my eyes were red and slitted, and that the whisker marks on my cheeks had become more defined.

I heard a girly gasp. I turned and saw some girl with red hair and glasses, then a boy with white hair, sharp teeth, and purple eyes. Then there was an orange haired boy, obviously older than all of us. And last and of course least, there was Sasuke.

“So you gathered up a little pack, huh?” I snorted. “I didn’t think you knew her, Sasuke. I’m surprised you could be friends with a girl like that.” The white haired boy smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. “That’s enough, Suigetsu.”

“Oh, also, no way in hell, are we friends. We’re as much of enemies as Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju.” I said, referring to the ancient tale of the two rivals who fought to the death.

“Then why’d Sasuke want you with us?” Suigetsu asked. I shrugged. “I don’t know. How about Sasuke tells us?” I spat out his name as if it were venom. “She’s strong. We need her in the group.” Sasuke said, as if I wasn’t even in the room. I scowled. “You really think I’m going to leave? Sasuke, everyone here lost their trust in me completely only a few days ago.” I growled.