Explanation

Hey guys! How’ve you been? I hope you’re all doing good, snowflakes! Yes, snowflakes. That is my new nickname for you lot… xD

-------------------------------------

 Naruko’s POV

I leapt swiftly out of the crater, wiping the blood off of my katana. Ino had a horrified expression on her face, and I chuckled. I slid my katana into its sheath, and stood beside Kakashi, who seemed uneasy and unnerved by my presence.

I sighed. “Look, I get that you’re afraid and angry, but just relax. You are all my comrades. I wouldn’t hurt any of you.” I reassured them. They calmed down slightly, but not completely.

I looked over and saw Choji holding up Naruto while Ino healed him. My heart sank as I realized that I would have to explain everything to Naruto, which would definitely be difficult. Ino finished, and Choji help Naruto up.

“Alright, we’re heading back to the Leaf now.” Yamato said. I sighed, running a hand through my blonde hair.

This was gonna be difficult.

Timeskip

I stood in the Hokage’s office with the rest of the group, obviously uncomfortable. Occasionally, Tsunade would turn to glance at me, and I would look down and shuffle my feet around awkwardly. I paid no attention to the others as they left.

I turned to leave as well, but I was stopped short. “Naruko, stay here a moment.” Tsunade ordered. I nodded, stopping in my tracks and turning around to face the Hokage. Shizune gave me a couple of worried glances, and I sighed.

“Yes, grandma Tsunade?” I asked boredly.

“I doubted you.” She said, taking me completely by surprise. I did a double take, and blinked at her, a dumbfounded expression on my face. I completely expected Grandma Tsunade to yell at me, not praise me! I thought.

“I’m sorry, what?” I asked, eyes wide.