Caught

Okay guys, I know you’re mad for my slow updating, but seriously. I’m a busy person. I have an outside life. I still have school, but it ends Thursday. Please, stop yelling at me for not updating! Do you think I don’t know, or something? Of course I know! It’s my story! So please, don’t yell at me!

Naruko’s POV

“Fuck…” I cursed, my eyes widening as everyone fell silent, staring at me. I gulped. “Shit, shit, shit… You guys… Weren’t supposed to….” I choked out. I glanced at Kakuzu, panicked, and he knew what I was silently asking.

He nodded, and I raced off. I just couldn’t handle the pressure between my Akatsuki friends, and my Leaf friends.

I teleported to the base, breathing hard. Of course, Tobi had to come in and bother me. “NARUKO-CHAN!!! YOU’RE BACK!!!” He squealed, hugging me. “Where’s Hidan-san and Kuzu?” He asked sweetly. I rolled my eyes.

Just then, Pein appeared in front of me, his eyes narrowed. “Why did you abandon your mission?” He asked sternly.

“The Leaf. They found out about my connection to the Akatsuki. They know who I am.” I said, gritting my teeth. Pein nodded, suddenly understanding my reasons.

“You know this means that you cannot return to the Hidden Leaf, correct?” He asked. I nodded sadly.

My eyes widened as I remembered something. Something very important. Something I couldn’t bear to leave behind, but something I would have too.

Naruto, my twin brother.

How was I going to break it to him? How was he going to take it?

I threw my hands to my face, frustrated. I pulled at my hair, pacing around the room. My life was far from easy.

I took a deep breath. “I guess I need to get all of my stuff, I’m officially moving out of Konoha….” I muttered. I glanced at Pein, and he nodded. So, quickly, I teleported away into the Uchiha compound. But, things didn’t go as planned. Right as I stepped foot on the hardwood floor, my hands were pinned behind me, and I was shoved down to the ground.