Step 1

Yay! A new chapter! (:

------------------------------------------

Naruko’s POV

We appeared back in the Ramen shop, rather confused at first.

“Where’d you go? You just disappeared all of the sudden!” Teuchi said.

“We had something to do.” Naruto said, laughing.

“Oh, Naruto! Naruko! Everyone’s in an uproar because you disappeared!” Some random Konoha nin, Jounin #1, sitting beside us said.

Another guy, on our right, Jounin #2, said, “I’d never think to run into you here! Oh, hey! Could I get your autographs? My kid is a big fan of both of you.”

I paused, “…Autograph?” I was confused, as was Naruto. Why would they want an autograph?

“Heroes of the Hidden Leaf. Naruto and Naruko Uzumaki, the miracle siblings! Could I also have your autograph?” Jounin #1 exclaimed. I furrowed my eyebrows. Miracle Siblings?

Then both Jounin put their chopsticks together and gave us a short bow. My eyes widened. Do they really respect us that much?

Naruto and I stared at the both of them. “What’s wrong? Do you refuse?” Jounin #1 asked.

Naruto and I scratched our heads. “No, no. We just…” I started, “Aren’t used to this.” Naruto finished.

“Ah, gentlemen, could you let them eat their ramen before that?” Teuchi asked. Both Jounin nodded, continuing their meals as well.

Teuchi handed us our drool-worthy bowls of ramen, and I thanked him.

I snatched some chopsticks, ready to eat. But suddenly, I heard a shout, “Naruto! Naruko!”