Orochimaru vs. Jinchuuriki

This chapter is dedicated to Alpha_Roman!!!! SHE MADE THE EPIC NEW COVER FOR THIS STORY :D!!!! THANKS SO MUCH, ALPHA_ROMAN!!!!! <3

----------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

She howled…

It sounded ominous. There was no other sound in the area except her demonic howl, which seemed to last forever.

Naruko stopped howling, and looked forwards, towards Orochimaru. Low growls rumbled in Naruto and Naruko’s chests, as their tails whipped around subconsciously.

The demons were using the Uzumaki twin’s bodies as mediums. They were like miniature versions of their demon.

Orochimaru smirked and opened his mouth. Thousands of snakes poured out, slithering towards the twins. A devilish, evil grin spread across Naruko’s face.  At the same time, Naruto and Naruko rose to stand on their hind legs. Within their minds, the Kyuumi and Kyuubi beasts were collaborating and working together, therefore the twins were doing the same thing at the same time.

Naruto raised his fist, and smashed the ground. There was another explosion. The snakes were easily destroyed through the explosion.  Dust clouded everyone’s vision, but it quickly cleared due to the winds.

There was a pause, until the ground under Naruto’s feet started cracking and pushing into the earth, making a large dent in the ground.

Naruko grinned as the ground beneath herself cracked as well. Orochimaru realized something and looked down, then smirked and looked up. 2 large hands erupted from where he was previously standing, for Orochimaru had jumped away.

He continuously jumped around as more and more chakra hands popped out of the ground, trying to catch the snake sage.

Naruto’s chakra hand was close to catching the man, but Orochimaru shot a snake towards it. He narrowed his eyes as the snake curled around it, but evaporated, burning to a crisp once it touched the dense, evil chakra.

He smirked and turned his head to the side, opening his mouth so a new him could crawl from his mouth. This was Orochimaru’s Regeneration jutsu. It was exactly like a snake shedding its old skin… (Ironic, in my opinion. xD)