The Hide Out

Naruko’s POV

I opened my eyes, feeling groggy. My head was pounding, for reasons I didn’t now. I groaned, rolling to my side. My eyes shot wide open as I looked over the room I was in. This was NOT my room.

Then it all came rushing back to me.

Sasuke. Orochimaru.

Kidnapped.

I gulped, slowly sitting up. Just as I did, the door opened, and Kabuto stood there. “Orochimaru-sama would like to speak to you. Get changed, your outfit is on the chair.” Kabuto said, pointing to a chair in the corner, with my old outfit on it.

Not the outfit that matched Naruto’s, it was my old one when I was the Blood Sun. The orange and navy blue one.

Kabuto closed the door, and I got changed, put on my mask, and put my hair up.

I walked out the door, following the silver haired medic nin down the hall. He pushed open a door, and it was dark inside besides for a few lit candles.

Orochimaru sat in some sort of throne-ish chair. He grinned as he spotted me, and I scowled. “Naruko dear, care to join us?” He hissed. I huffed, seeing how I had no chance to escape. “I see you like your new outfit?” He asked, smirking.

“I was already wearing this before I returned to Konoha, you old snake.” I hissed back. Kabuto whacked me on the back of my head. “Be respectful to Lord Orochimaru!” He snapped.

“It’s quite all right, Kabuto. Naruko is an important asset to us, she may do as she pleases.” Orochimaru said calmly. I raised an eyebrow as Kabuto sent an angry glare in my direction. Ooohhhh, is someone jealous?

Third Person POV

Yamato and his team had just returned to Konoha, but Yamato immediately headed to the Hokage’s office to report the mission.

“What about Sai?” Tsunade immediately asked as Yamato explained the bridge. He still hadn’t said anything about Naruko’s kidnapping yet.

“Right. He was exactly as you predicted Milady, he was on a secret mission to assassinate Sasuke Uchiha. Given to him by Danzo.” Yamato said.

“That crafty old badger…” Tsunade sighed.

Yamato handed Tsunade a folder, and Tsunade read the content. Immediately, she tightened security around the Archives building. “I don’t believe it… He’s gone too far this time…” Tsunade scowled, biting her nail.

“Oh, and Milady…” Yamato took a deep breath. “Yes?” Tsunade asked, still angry. “This will not help the situation, rather, make it worse…” Yamato continued.

“Just tell me!” Tsunade snapped, losing her temper.