Betrayal

Ello my wonderful snowflakes :3

Well here is the next chapter ;D

---------------------------------------------------

Naruko’s POV

I stiffened, seeing as I wasn’t in the same world anymore. The person removed their hand from my mouth, and I instantly whipped around to face my captor.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. “Tobi?” I asked. Then I laughed. “Nice one Tobi, for once, one of your jokes worked.” I giggled. “Tobi is not real.” Tobi said, but not in Tobi’s voice. It was dark, evil, and intimidating.

My eyes widened. “You… Who are you then?” I asked, cautious. The man chuckled.

“Madara.” He stated.

My eyes widened. “Impossible! Madara Uchiha is dead!” I yelled, denying it. Madara shook his head. “I am Madara Uchiha. I am alive. I am immortal.” He said.

I narrowed my eyes. “Alright… So what do you want me for?” I asked, still doubtful.

“You’re coming back to the Akatsuki.” Madara ordered. I narrowed my eyes. “And why is that?” I growled. “You didn’t expect us to just let you go, did you?” Madara scoffed.

“No.” I growled, realizing it was the truth. Why would I expect to escape without a consequence?

I took a deep breath. I wasn’t going back to Konoha, and I had obviously betrayed them. So I really didn’t care what I did at this point.

“I’ll go with you.” I growled grudgingly. “Good.” Madara said, and in an instant, we were back in the forest.

“Are you able to teleport?” Madara asked. I nodded, knowing exactly where he wanted us to teleport to. The Akatsuki base.

Soon enough, we found ourselves there. I looked up as I saw Kisame, Itachi, Konan, Zetsu, and Leader/Pein. “LOOK WHO TOBI FOUND!” ‘Tobi’ squealed, tugging on my wrist. I growled, yanking it out of his grip.