Konoha Infiltration

Hey guys! My grandpa’s having his 90th birthday, and my family and I planned him a party (: So I won’t really be on until around Monday or Tuesday.

---------------------------------------

Naruko’s POV

When I woke up, I wished I really hadn’t. For a second I expected to wake up in my bedroom at the Akatsuki hideout, but then I remembered everything that happened.

Jiraiya was dead.

I brought him back to Konoha.

I blacked out.

And now, I was tied down to a chair, in the all too familiar ‘Interrogation room’. I looked down, seeing my Akasuki cloak still on. Great.

I didn’t bother to look up as the door opened. “Naruko.” A familiar voice spoke. I looked up, and saw Ibiki staring sternly down at me. I just looked back down. 2 ANBU came in after Ibiki, and they untied me.

They handcuffed me and forced me to stand up. I was forced to walk, and I knew they were taking me to Tsunade’s office.

As we approached the Hokage’s building, I noticed Gamabunta sitting beside it, along with Gamakichi. They looked down at me and smiled sadly, but froze when they saw my cloak. Gamabunta looked like he was about to yell at me, but I just shook my head.

The ANBU pushed me again, forcing me to move forward. I scowled, but quickly regained my composure and put on a straight face.

 We arrived at the door to Tsunade’s office, and I paused. I looked down as the ANBU knocked on the door.

“Who’s at the door? What’s going on here?” I heard Naruto’s voice ask, and I felt my heart drop to my stomach. Well, if I even had a heart anymore.

“Come in.” I heard Tsunade say. I stared intently at the ground as the ANBU shoved me through the door, forcing me to stand there with everyone. I heard Sakura gasp. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.