The Tails

Heya guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been busy.

----------------------------------------

Naruko's POV

Kakashi had currently just activated his Mangekyo Sharingan, and a portal-like thing appeared by Deidara's remaining arm.

It started to suck Deidara's arm in, until it was completely gone and left to bleed.

Kakashi closed his eye and put a hand over it. As he did that, the portal dissapeared. To be honest, his Mangekyo reminded me of Itachi-sensei.

Deidara kneeled down on his bird, obviously in abit of pain.

"I missed..." Kakashi muttered. He uncovered his eye, and opened it again. The portal thing appeared again, and Deidara stared down, wide-eyed.

I saw Kakashi visibly wince, and I narrowed my eyes. It must be really difficult to keep up his Sharingan, especially since he isn't an Uchiha... I thought. However, Deidara avoided the portal by flying into the forest.

Kakashi, Naruto, and I followed him. Deidara continuously evaded the Mangekyo portal, by having his bird fly around and avoid it.

Kakashi jumped onto a tree branch, leaning with his arm against the trunk. The portal broke, and I saw Deidara sigh in relief. However, his relief quickly dissapeared when Naruto jumped up, Rasengan in hand, and aimed it at the blonde Akatsuki member.

Deidara jumped back just in time, and Naruto's Rasengan drilled into Deidara's clay bird. Deidara fell through the trees, but managed to land on a branch. Naruto made shadow clones, and they caught the clay bird's head, which held Gaara within it.

I leapt over, watching sadly as the clones desperately tore apart the clay to get to the Sand redhead.

They stared in shock and sadness at Gaara's lifeless form. One of the clones reached out and shook his cold shoulder.

"Naruto... That's enough." I whispered. One of them looked up at the sky. "Gaara!!" They screamed. I saw the real Naruto's eyes and whiskers change. The farmiliar tugging feeling of Kyuumi grew in the pit of my stomach again.

"I'll kick your ass..." Naruto snarled. "Yeah, yeah. I'll fight again with you soon, hmm," Deidara muttered. I smirked. "You let your guard down, Dei." I mused. His eyes widened, and he turned to see a pissed off brother of mine aiming a punch at his face.

"Shit!" He cursed. Naruto punched him straight across the face, and they both went to the ground. Naruto went over Deidara, his clones holding the Akatsuki member down, and punched him repeatedly.

To be honest, it hurt to see this. My brother and a very good friend of mine, fighting it off. And man, did Naruto's punches make an impact.

Right as Naruto made a Rasengan, I leapt down nd grabbed his wrist, stopping the jutsu. Naruto stared at me, wide eyed. "Why'd you stop me?!" He growled. I gulped, then made a quick excuse. Even if it was true, it was an excuse. "He's clay, Naruto. This isn't the real Deidara." I said quickly.

But that wasn't the reason I had stopped Naruto. No, not at all. I have a... Connection, I suppose... With Deidara. You know, like me and... him. (She doesn't like saying his name. If you don't get it, 'him' is Sasuke!)

A 'more than friends' kind of relationship. It's been awhile since I had actually been in one. Almost 4 years, ever since he abandoned me.

"Clay? It's a replacement?" Kakashi asked from his branch. I nodded. "Deidara's special ability is using clay." I answered. But I didn't give anything else away, or I would've put him in danger.