The Tenshi Bridge

Hey guys!!! Sorry for not uploading sooner. Meh, I have strep throat D:

IMPORTANT: I’m gonna be skipping a few parts. Like the hot springs part.

Naruko’s POV

I sighed as we trudged through the forest, upon leaving the hot springs. Yamato just HAD to lead us through the CREEPY part of the forest.

“The path we were on was fine! Where are we going?” Sakura asked. I nodded in agreement.

“Lady Tsunade told you for sure…” Yamato said. Naruto then decided to walk up. “Hey, what are you guys talking about?” He asked. Yamato stopped walking, so we stopped as well. “The information Sakura got could be a trap.” Yamato stated.

“There’s a possibility the Akatsuki are just playing us. Tenshi bridge could be nothing but an ambush… “ Yamato trailed off, then turned around to face Naruto and I. “Naruto, Naruko… They could be after you.” He stated.

My eyes widened. “How the hell do you know… It makes sense you know about Naruto…. But how did you know….” I trailed off, unable to finish.

“I was informed by Kakashi, Jiraiya, and Tsunade.” He said back. I slowly nodded.

Then we continued walking. It was night by now, and we stopped in a clearing. I yawned. “Alright, we’ll set up camp here.” Yamato stated. I looked up, seeing as he made a giant wood house with his Wood Style technique.

We headed inside, amazed. “Woah…” I muttered as we walked up the stairs. We headed into an open room, and put our bags down.

(I’m gonna skip the discussion about Sasori, and timeskip to morning!)

Next day, after practice

We stood in the forest, just finishing our practice, pretending to be at Tenshi bridge and all.

Naruto growled at Sai, mostly because Sai hadn’t followed my brothers plan. “Listen you!” He growled, grabbing Sai by the collar of his shirt.