Dark Style

Hey guys! Sorry I took so long again :/ My other cousins from Virginia came over for my grandpa’s 90th birthday. They left yesterday. So I started writing this chapter today at 9:46 am.

------------------------

Naruko’s POV

I closed my eyes, willing myself to appear in front of Kyuumi’s cage. Soon enough, I found myself standing in front of the enormous steel bars of her cage.

“What do you want?” She grumbled.

“I want to know what you meant a while ago when you said ‘Dark chakra’. There’s no such thing, right?” I asked.

“To other shinobi, it doesn’t exist. But to us, it is real. Let’s just say when I was sealed within you, Dark Chakra came with the package.” I could practically hear her smirk.

“So how do I use it?” I narrowed my eyes. Kyuumi chuckled. "Like you use any other jutsu. Make some hand signs, and say ‘Dark Style’ then the name of a jutsu.”

“How will I know the name of the jutsu?” I asked.

“When you say ‘Dark Style’, you’ll know all of the jutsu’s. It just comes to you. It’s hard to describe.” She shrugged. “Aright. Well, thank you… I guess…” I murmured. "Brat..." I heard her murmur before I left.

I was brought back to the real world, only to be greeted by Pein’s face staring back at me. I scowled, realizing I was still in his grip. He finally let me go.

Bad mistake, on his part. I sprinted towards Naruto, and stood beside him as Pein charged towards us.

I held my arm in front of Naruto, holding him off, pretty much telling him to back away. I did some hand signs, and prayed that this would work. “Dark Style!” I shouted, pausing as the names of the jutsus traveled through my mind, just like Kyuumi said they would.

One in particular caught my eye. “Dark Style: Unholy Blade!” I shouted. Suddenly, a black blade appeared in my hand. What surprised me about it was that it was covered in black flames. I swung it at Pein, and a wave of black flames followed in its wake, stretching out and hitting Pein, sending him flying back.

Naruto went back into Sage Mode, and jumped in front of me. “Stay back, Naruko.” He said to me. I narrowed my eyes. “No, Naruto. I owe you my life, I’m not just going to stand by.” I said. Naruto remained silent, then nodded. I walked up and stood beside him.

Naruto shot a Rasen-Shuriken at him, but one of Pein’s paths jumped in front of Pein, and absorbed the jutsu. Naruto was surprised, but I wasn’t. I already knew this would happen. It was only a matter of time.

Naruto did some fancy mojo, and I did my own things. “Dark Style: Hells Hounds!” I shouted.  Streams of black fire shot out from each of my hands. The black fire morphed into 2 giant hounds with glowing red eyes. “Attack!” I ordered, and the hounds charged at 2 of Pein’s paths.