Happening Again

I’m EXTREMELY sorry for the long wait!

 I had a lot of homework, and to all you Directioners out there, I’m working on a new One Direction (Zayn Malik) fan fiction called ‘Take Me Home’! So far I have 7 chapters (: You should read it! Please? (:

Oh, and PLEASE vote for ‘You Aren’t Alone’ in the @NarutoWattyAwards in the Sasuke section! Thanks (:

-----------------------------------------------------

Naruko’s POV

My eyes widened as Sasuke pulled away. My cheeks flamed, and I couldn’t help but smile as the butterflies formed in my stomach.

“That was…” I trailed off, looking into Sasuke’s onyx eyes. Surprisingly, I saw warmth and kindness in them… As well as love.

A smile made its way onto my face. “That was really, really nice.” I said softly, letting my weakness show. Sasuke smirked, putting a strand of hair behind my ear. “So what does this make us?” I asked.

“What we were before, if you want.” Sasuke answered coolly, his voice sending shivers down my spine.

“I’d like that.” I whispered, pecking him on the lips. “But the thing is… I don’t want to join Madara…” I said, scratching the back of my neck. Sasuke nodded. “You’re just going to have to act like it, to gain his trust. It’s too dangerous for you to escape, Madara would probably kill you.” Sasuke explained, making me nod.

“I can do that. I’m quite a good actress…” I muttered. Sasuke’s eyes softened, and he brought me in for another sweet kiss.

We pulled apart again, and I lay my head on his shoulder. “I missed this.” I whispered, wiping my wet eyes.

Sasuke sighed. “I’m really sorry for what I said… I just didn’t want you to follow my path, it was too dangerous. So I had to push you away.” He said, staring up at me, his onyx eyes twinkling.

I grinned cheekily. “The Sasuke Uchiha is apologizing? I’m amazed!” I laughed. Sasuke chuckled.