The Fourth Hokage

Hey guys! I updated early (:

----------------------------------------------

Naruko’s POV

My eyes widened, and I felt the need to grab my stomach. I would’ve, if my hands didn’t have a metal rod sticking through them.

Within seconds Naruto’s eyes had turned red. I gasped as I felt the need to gag. I heard Kyuumi laugh evilly in my mind. “Finally! I will be free!” She yelled.

“Naruto… Don’t do it…!” I choked out, before Kyuumi took over. I watched her control my body, while I stood in the dark depths of my mind.

There was a giant rush of air, almost like an invisible explosion, as Naruto and I transformed into our 4-tail states. Unlike Naruto, my cloak was pitch black. My eyes were white, like Naruto’s, but they were more of an almond shape, not round like Naruto’s.

And in my 4 tails state, I had a muzzle instead of a flat face. My ears were longer, as well.

The Kyuubi and Kyuumi worked together, fighting Pein. (I won’t be explaining much of the fight, because you all know how it goes already. But I will explain bits and pieces.)

After Naruto smashed Pein into the ground, Pein got up and spoke. “Do you still think people can truly understand one another?” He asked. This just pissed the both of us off further. More chakra surrounded the both of us, and a cloud of steam blocked Pein’s view.

We both grew more tails, which just made us all the more intimidating. I had 7 tails, while Naruto had 6. (Naruko had 7 because she’s the 10 tails, not 9 tails.)

Naruto had bones all around him, but me? I didn’t. Instead, I looked like I was on fire. Not orange flames, but black flames. My eyes glowed red, as well. I looked like a hellhound.

“My pain is greater than yours!” Pein yelled, punching the ground. A spout of water erupted from the collision. More water poured out from the surrounding boulders. A wave of water rushed towards Naruto and I. Quickly, I had jumped up and stood on the water. Naruto, on the other hand, was a bit slow.