The Uzumaki's Despair

I know, crappy title! I couldn't think of anything else D:

----------------------------------------------------

Naruko's POV

Neji had currently just looked into the base with his Byakugan. "What did you see?" Sakura asked. "It's hard to describe with words..." He answered. I narrowed my eyes, knowing exactly what he saw. That odd statue, in which the Akatsuki sealed the tailed beasts within. It was most deffinetly hard to fit in words.

"Whatever it is, we will have to go see it for ourselves..." Lee said. "That makes things easy, doesn't it?" Gai stated, staring at the boulder. He jumped backwards afew yards, then sprinted forwards. When he reached the boulder, he gave it a strong punch that rang through the river valley.

However, nothing happened. "Quite a barrier..." Gai murmered.

Third POV, in the Akatsuki base

"It's getting noisy out there..." Pein, the Leader, stated.

"Looks like we've got ourselves some expected visitors!" Kisame chuckled, emphasizing the word 'expected'.

"But which group is it now, hm? The one that my man Kisame was stalling? Or perhaps..." Deidara trailed off.

Zetsu answered for him. "Both. It's both groups..." His darker side said. "So they all arrived at the same time... Interesting... But what a pity, they're too late.." Hidan stated, a hint of humor in his voice with the last sentence.

"It seems two of them are also jinchuuriki..." Sasori chuckled darkly. "And one of them is our beloved Naruko," he said.

Everyone seemed to grin. In malevolence, and joy. They had grown close to Naruko, and not to long ago, had figured out that they don't need to kill her for their plan to be in place.

They started chuckling again, and it was abit creepy. (LOL xD)

Naruko's POV

I watched as they stared at the boulder's seal. "What do you think?" Chiyo asked. I coughed. "It's a 5 Seal Barrier," I answered for everyone. They all looked at me suspiciously. "I did my studying," I lied quickly. They nodded, believing me.

Kakashi started explaining what a 5 Seal Barrier was, but I already knew. Before I knew it, Gai's team had already left to get the tags.

Kakashi stood on the boulder, ready to take off the tag. Sakura stood infront of it, ready to smash the boulder to pieces. Sakura charged, and just as she reached the boulder, Kakashi tore the seal off.

The pinkette practically destroyed the large rock, and it rained down in chunks. Kakashi, Naruto, and I jumped inside the cave to the left side, while Chiyo and Sakura went to the right. Sakura gasped at what we saw.

Deidara and Sasori were sitting ontop of Gaara's now dead body. I narrowed my eyes, thankful they hadn't noticed me yet. "We're to late..." Kakashi murmered sadly. I sensed Naruto's anger, and tried to supress my own, which was now boiling up. Mostly due to the empathetic connection between Naruto and I.

"Finally!" Deidara exclaimed. I felt 2 pairs of eyes on me, and I stared right back. Deidara and Sasori were looking right at me. "If it isn't Naruko..." Sasori rumbled. Kakashi narrowed his eyes and glanced at me.

I took a deep breath, but said nothing. "Oh, Naruko! Good to see you again, hmm?" Deidara chuckled. I shot him a glare that told him to shut up. I can't have everyone find out yet... I thought bitterly.