The New Team Kakashi

Heeyyy! :D

OMGGGGG YOU ABSOLUTELY NEEEEEEDDD TO CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK! IT'S THE S SUBBED VERSION OF THE NEW NARUTO MOVIE, BLOOD PRISON!!! CLICK IT CLICK IT CLICK IT!!

CLICK IT NOW! :D

------------------------------------

Naruko's POV

Naruto and I stood on the roof of the Hokage's building, listening to Tsunade, Sakura, and Shizune discuss the new Tenshi Bridge mission that Sasori-danna (<3) had told to Sakura, before he apparently was killed.

"Sakura, Naruto, and Naruko... They're... They're driven by a deperate need to find their lost teammate. They've pledged their lives to rescue him. That is why they will suceed. Thats where you and them are different." Tsunade explained to Shizune.

"I understand. But still, I don't think Naruto or Naruko should go-" Shizune started, but Tsunade interrupted. "If they were to overhear this conversation, what do you think they would say?" She smirked, looking up at our little hiding spot. Naruto and I exchanged glances, and grinned.

"Well I'd say..." I started. "We gotta find some new teammates!" Naruto finished. Everyone turned and stared at us.

Naruto and I flipped down, landing on the railing beside Tsunade. "See ya," We said simultaniously.

We both jumped off, looking for a new teammate. Frankly, it didn't matter to me all that much. I hate Sasuke, I wasn't all to determined to get him back.

But there was a continuous nagging thought in my head that kept telling me I don't hate that Uchiha boy. I constantly pushed it away, but the thought kept popping back up into my mind.

"We gotta decide carefully... We don't want someone annoying..." Naruto trailed off as we walked. I rolled my eyes, smirking behind my mask.

"Long time no see, Narutom Naruko." Someone said, walking towards us. He wore a giant ass turtle neck trench coat thing, goggles, and a creepy hood. I narrowed my eyes, then grinned at the creepy and odd comarade of mine.

"Shino!" I exclaimed. He chuckled lightly. "Your energy hasn't changed, I see." He said. I nodded.

Naruto scrutinized the bug boy. "Oh! Shino!" He grinned. Then something, rather, someone, including a giant white dog, jumped down and landed infront of us, making dust rise into the air. I was fine because of my mask, but Naruto was coughing like there was no tomorrow.

"You're early, Shino!" Kiba grinned at the bug boy. He turned and saw us. "Huh?" He asked. I grinned and waved. "Oh, hey Naruko!!" He exclaimed.

"Kiba? That you?!" Naruto asked, suprised. Kiba grinned. "Heyyy! If it isn't Naruto!" He said, sniffing my brother. I giggled.

Akamaru barked from behind the dog boy. I grinned wider, behind my mask. "AKA-KUN!!!!~" I squealed, hugging the giant white dog. He licked my face, wagging his tail happily at the sight of Naruto and I.

Naruto pointed at Akamaru. "Is that dog..." He trailed off. Kiba glanced behind him and nodded. "Ya, thats Akamaru alright."

They chatted for abit, and I sensed another chakra nearby. It was a Hyuuga's, no doubt. But not Neji's... Hinata! I thought happily. Naruto ran over and poked his head over the corner, staring at the shy Hyuuga girl.

Her face turned tomato red. "Why are you hiding?" Naruto asked. I sighed and pushed Naruto away, giving the girl some space. "You baka! Give Hina-chan some space!" I sighed. I turned to Hinata, smiling behind my mask. "Hey!! It's been 3 years!" I exclaimed.