Surprise Encounter!

Hey! Sorry I took so long, I’ve been watching Fairy Tail. And I have something to say to Natsu and Lucy.

Just fucking kiss or something, it’s killing me! They’re so perfect together *.* NALU HAS BECOME MY LIFE

----------------------------------------

Naruko’s POV

Kushina, rather, Mom, started telling us her story. How she was the Nine Tails Jinchuuriki, how she met Dad, and finally, she reached the story of Naruto and I.

She told us how I was born first, and in my birth village the Kyuumi was on a rampage. Dad had no choice but to seal the Kyuumi in me, and that’s where I was left in Jiraiya’s care.

And then she told us that afterwards, when she was giving birth to Naruto, the Kyuubi’s seal weakened and he escaped, Naruto was born, and finally, the masked man came into play…

“There was a masked man from the Akatsuki, right?” Naruto asked. Kushina nodded, and I stiffened. Madara…

“Yes. He had taken the perfect chance to steal the Nine Tails from me.” Mom said.

“The perfect chance?” Naruto asked.

“Yes. Childbirth.”

Naruto and I fell silent, and so Mom continued with her story. She explained everything in precise detail.

(A/N: If you want to know what exactly happened, just watch the episodes or read the manga. I’m not here to explain it all to you.)

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry… I put such heavy burdens on your shoulders… I shouldn’t even be your mother…” Kushina cried silently.

“It’s fine. We may not have known parental love, and it may have been tough, but we know what you both sacrificed for us. We know you love us. And that makes us happy!” I said, grinning.