Escape Plan: Success

SOOOO sorry it took me a week to update! My internet connection has been sucky. AND I have a giant SS project, only a week away from summer! Like, wtf social studies teacher? (Whom I will not say his name.)

----------------------------------

Naruko’s POV

Oh yes, my plan was perfect. I had received a mission from Orochimaru. An assassination, to be specific. I was genuinely surprised to see he trusted me that well. Ha, his mistake there.

Want to know who I was told to assassinate? Deidara, of the Akatsuki. Orochimaru never knew of my connection to the Akatsuki, which made things even better. I could easily head back there. Deidara knew of my escape plan, so he would probably bring me to the base and say he found me, and ‘captured’ me. (Which he obviously didn’t, that’s just part of the plan.)

I was currently standing in front of the boulder, which led to the Akatsuki base. I tapped my foot, then got an idea. An idiotic idea, for sure.

“HEY DEIDARA! GET YOUR BLONDE ASS OUT HERE!” I shouted. Almost immediately, someone had pulled me into a headlock. “Who are you, yeah?” I heard a farmiliar blonde ask. I grinned.

“Oh, boo doesn’t remember me?” I pouted, using my nickname for him. I called him ‘boo’ because I always used to scare him. (Hence the word ‘boo’, like when people jump up and scream “Boo!” XD)

I look up and saw his eyes widen. “Squirt!” I chirped happily. I scowled. “Don’t use that nickname, you know I hate it!” I whined. “Too bad, squirt. Anyways, why are you here, un?” He asked me. I sighed. “Orochimaru captured me, yadda yadda yadda, sent me on a mission to assassinate you, yadda yadda yadda, and here I am.”

“Wait, wait, wait… Orochimaru? Assassination, un?” He asked. I nodded. “But obviously, I’m not gonna assassinate my precious boo! This is the perfect chance to escape the pedophile snake sage!” I chirped.

Dei chuckled. “Any news on Konoha, yeah?” He asked. My eyes widened as I remembered my offer.

“Yes, I’ll spy on Konoha for the Akatsuki.” I remembered my promise mentally. I sighed. “There isn’t much going on, actually. Not that I’ve heard…” I shrugged. “But, Gaara’s alive.” I informed him, making his eyes widen. “How, un?!” He asked. I sighed. “Granny Chiyo transferred her life into him.” I said, making him drop the subject.