Expected changes + final authors note

First off, I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year!

New year means new opportunities and a fresh start. I hope 2023 treats you so well.

Secondly, I cannot believe this book has come to an end. It's taken me a long two years, which it really shouldn't have but I'm going to try harder this year to write more often.

With that being said, two years ago was ages ago. My writing style has changed multiple times and my knowledge on certain topics has been expanded. I will be heavily editing this book. Everytime I look back on it, I cringe. I can't believe any of you made it past chapter one. There are a lot of errors and just things that don't make sense.

I will be changing:

1.    Age

It's also been brought to my attention that many of you have a problem with how young Gianna is. I've taken that into consideration and will be changing her age to twenty-two. I personally see no problem with eighteen. As they are both consenting adults and well... this isn't real. But it has caused a lot of hate so I'd prefer to change that. BUT since I am making Gianna older, I want to keep the same age gap, Alex will now be 40.

2.    Characters

I'm removing one kid from the book. Three was overdoing it and Maria, the smallest child, barely showed up or added to the plot. I don't think she's necessary. Alex and Sarah will only have 2 kids.

3.    Children

On the topic of children, they will be added into more scenes with all three main characters. I think kids are adorable and a great buffer for all the issues in the book.

4.    Smut

I will be adding more detail to my smut scenes. I know so much more now and feel like I could to a lot better.

For now, that should be all, if any of you have a request for something to be changed, let me know and I'll take it into consideration.

Final authors note:

I cannot possibly thank you all enough. Five million views and 100k votes. I never imagined getting here and I owe it to all of you. You're all my best friends and some of the kindest people I have come across. Thank you for being on this journey with me. I hope we see each other in my other books. I'm hoping to release just one more this year that I know you'll all love.

Stay tuned : )

Where we started :

Where we're at :

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝟏𝟖+ (EDITING) 🎉