15.

"Everything in the world is about sex. Except sex itself, sex is about power."

I sighed as I scrolled through and read over the text messages I shared with Gianna last night

I sighed as I scrolled through and read over the text messages I shared with Gianna last night. My finger hovered over the picture she sent me, I contemplated deleting it, but who I was kidding,

It was the sexiest thing I had seen in a very long time and I cursed myself for thinking so. I felt even more alarmed when I realized how aroused the picture had made me, a thirty four year old man, turned on by a girl who was way too young for me. Perhaps the most shocking thing was my lack of surprise, I knew she was beautiful, alluring and enticing. I just hoped I could control myself for longer than I did.

The girl had yet respond to my previous text, maybe I had taken things too far with her and she regretted our conversation. I could only pray that wasn't the case.

If my wife had to see this picture and the way the babysitter and I had conversed, she'd throw another one of her expensive accessories at me, maybe something even worse. I've never known Sarah to be the jealous type, not until Gianna came around at least. I'd like to say my wife had nothing to worry about, that there was no competition between the two, but I'd be lying. Sarah radiated envy and it didn't look good on her.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the clicking of heels against the kitchen floor. Speak of the devil, I thought.

"Babe." She chimed, almost skipping up to me. She placed her heavily caked lips onto my cheek and I felt her bright purple lipstick glue itself onto my skin. I sighed and looked at her expectantly. "I'm off to the gym. Be back in an hour okay? Love you, kisses." She said, placing her manicured fingers on my bicep and squeezing it lightly. "Wearing that?" I asked, staring at her skin tight dress. "I'll be changing there." I nodded my head and ignored her excuse, not caring in the slightest what she was up to. She didn't bother saying goodbye to our kids, let alone getting them ready after they woke up, previously telling me. 'the nanny will sort it out.'

After the door had shut I walked into the room where the kids were sitting and smiled at all of them, picking up Mia and grinning at her. "Do you guys want me to make you something to eat for breakfast?" I asked, breaking their concentration on the television which played some cartoon. "No thanks papa." They replied simultaneously. "We're waiting for Gigi." Luca said, his eyes lighting up at the thought of her coming to visit. I nodded in return and felt slight warmth at them being excited to see her, I felt that way too.

As if she read our minds, the doorbell rang and I immediately rushed to the door, setting my youngest daughter down into her little playpen.

I opened the door to be met with a somewhat hung-over Gianna and smiled at her, holding back a laugh. She walked in and rolled her eyes. "Don't test me today Moritello. I am not in the mood." I held my hands up in surrender and closed the door behind her. She looked absolutely beautiful, almost as if she had a set mission to tempt me today.