16.

***
"There's an energy, when you hold me, when you touch me. It's so powerful"

To say the rest of the day was super awkward would be an extreme underestimation

To say the rest of the day was super awkward would be an extreme underestimation. Alexander and I never crossed paths again for the next few hours I had been there. He made sure he remained pent up in his office and I, sitting with his kids barely paying attention to what was happening around me.

The most embarrassing realization was the slight limp I had whenever I walked. I could almost see the look of satisfaction that would spread over that stupid man's face at his accomplishment. I didn't feel a single ounce of regret towards what had happened. If anything, it set my plan into motion even more, I knew he wanted me before, but now it was definite, no going back.

I walked out of his door at exactly 4 p.m. cursing at the fact that he still had my underwear and I had to go home in my mini skirt.

I drove down the street, gliding through the familiar roads.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand as I rode the elevator up to my apartment complex, wanting nothing more than to get out of these sticky clothes and take a much needed shower. As soon as I set foot inside, I sighed in contempt at the cool feeling of the air-conditioning blasting over me.

My feet carried me to my room, not bothering to check for Celine, knowing she was out job hunting. I fell onto the plush mattress and almost instantly heard my stomach growl in hunger. Before I got the chance to get up and satisfy my cravings, my phone rang and I reached for it on my nightstand, accepting the call without looking at the name displayed across the screen.

"Hello?" I said, putting the phone on speaker and undressing myself to change into something more comfortable.

"Gianna, love, hi!" Sarah's high pitched voice just about yelled from the other end of the line. I cringed inwardly and rolled my eyes.

"Hey Mrs. Moritello. Is everything okay?" I asked, not caring in the least bit. I imagined her red lips puckering as she pondered over what she had called me for.

"I was wondering if you could over a little earlier tomorrow. It's my birthday and my husband and I have some things planned for the day.

I sighed in annoyance, hoping she couldn't hear me as I took hold of my phone again and sauntered to the kitchen barefoot. "Yeah sure, that's fine." My reply was smooth and quick, despite how badly I wanted to protest.

"Thanks, kisses!" my eyes instinctively rolled again but lit up once I caught sight of the pizza that Celine had probably left for me.

I set my phone down on the nearest counter and immediately took a bite, not bothering to warm it up first.