Cedric Diggory x Female Reader Request

This lovely request is for the fabulous DreamerGleamer19, I hope you love it! And this one will contain a buttload of fluffiness, so reader's discretion is advised before entering. This one will have Cedric Diggory as the love interest for the reader because I wanted to show him some love; if you would like a version of this request with Oliver Wood as the love interest, feel free to let me know and I'll make it happen! :) As always, requests for this book are still open, so if you'd like me to make a request happen for you guys, let me know in the land of comments or PM me and I'll add it to my request journal! Now, imma shut up, and let's get to the cuteness overload!

Narrator's POV

The Triwizard Tournament was already in full swing, and the second task was about to befall the four champions in a week's time. Y/N Y/L/N of Hufflepuff House sat in the common room doing her Potions homework at some ungodly hour of the night when she heard a door creak open and footsteps heading her way; who could be up at this hour with her? Stopping the quill at the start of a new line on the parchment, Y/N asked the air, "Hello? Is someone there?"

She didn't expect an answer, but after a few moments, her boyfriend said, "You shouldn't still be up, darling. Come to bed with me; the paper can finish itself tomorrow." Cedric Diggory, one of the aforementioned Triwizard champions and the first one from Hogwarts House to be picked by the Goblet of Fire rubbed the sleep from his eyes and yawned while padding toward Y/N in his gold pajamas and fuzzy slippers; the fact that no one got to see this side of him besides Y/N melted her heart and made her fall in love with him even more than she already was.

Y/N giggled at the obvious bedhead Cedric sported and countered, "I will in a bit, love. I have to get a good start on this essay before next week or else Snape will have my head on a silver platter for the Horntail Potter faced in the first task." Cedric chuckled at the analogy and sat next to Y/N in a very comfortable chair while Y/N got back to work writing away on the parchment about Merlin knew what at this point. All she knew was she had to get this essay at least started before next week's task because she knew she wouldn't get it done during the actual tournament tasks. As she worked on her essay, she heard something next to her and asked Cedric, "Are you alright sitting in that chair all night, Ced? You can lay on the couch if you want, I don't mind."

Cedric yawned again and mumbled, "I don't wanna. You won't be there to cuddle with me and I miss your cuddles at night when you're working late." Y/N sighed, went back to work thinking Cedric would move to one of the nearby couches on his own, but instead felt his head on her shoulder and heard snores right in her eardrums; Cedric had fallen back asleep against Y/N in the chair he was in and probably was very uncomfortable from the angle he had to bend his head in to fit himself in the chair and on her shoulder. And if Y/N had to be honest with herself when she saw him like this, he was adorable cuddled into her neck as much as he could while sleeping and holding the nearest thing he could grab, which happened to be her left arm, as he dreamed.

Y/N smiled at Cedric's forehead, kissed it as best as she could while not hurting her neck from the angle she had to contort herself into to reach his forehead, and went back to work as best as she could while Cedric slept peacefully on her shoulder and held her left arm hostage in his grip. If any other students came down to see where Y/N and Cedric were, they'd be blinded by the cuteness these two lovebirds radiated. And Y/N made a mental note as she finished part of her Potions essay that she'd protect her man with her life if it came down to it during this Tournament; Cedric and she would stick together no matter what happened to either of them in this Tournament.