Draco Malfoy x Female OC Smut Request part 2

This story is a continuation of the request for the lovely Katwolves, I hope you like it! This story will contain smut in it, so be warned when entering! Alright, I'm gonna shut up now, and let's get to the story!

Katy Bug's POV

I didn't think that I'd get to go to a party with the love of my life. And yet, that's exactly where I currently was. My name's Katy Bug, and this is the story of how I fell in love with the same man all over again.

I awoke one morning to hair in my mouth and snoring right next to me. I wasn't a morning person, by any means and I'll fight those who say otherwise if they know me. But the snoring next to me was on another level of loud that even I don't reach when I snore! And I knew who was sleeping next to me. I poked his side and whispered, "Draco, get up. We'll be late for work if we keep sleeping." He didn't move from his position at my side and I stated, "This is why I don't sleep late most days, love. Get up; your boss is gonna kill you if you miss your shift again."

Draco yawned from inside our blanket burrito and stated, "You do know that tonight's the annual Ministry of MagicBall to begin a new work term, right?" I cocked an eyebrow at him and he explained," The Minister sent out letters about this last week. I saw you open yours at the dining room table when you got it."

I thought back to that day and remembered the signature Ministry stationary in my hands while Draco was pouring us some tea before I went back to my Aurorer duties that evening. I was late for my shift that night, but that's besides the point. If today was really the Ball, then my love and I had the entire day to ourselves to get ready! That to me was one of the best things to come out of this news all day. However, my bladder decided to let me know it was still there after a few moments of blissful silence between us and I declared, "Well, if we're going to get ready for the ball, then I'd better relieve myself in a toilet and not in this bed!"

That got Draco moving and before I could run out of bed, he was on the other side of the bedroom looking for some clothes to wear for the ball. I rushed to the bathroom and did my business faster than anyone could shout the killing curse at their opponent. By the time I'd finished doing my business and left the bathroom, Draco was holding his dress robes from our last ball in his hands and asked, "What do you think of these, love?"

I stared at them for a few seconds longer than I probably should've done due to getting way too distracted by thoughts of what we did in those robes at the last ball the Ministry put on. Draco was holding the exact same dress robes he and I made love with in the halls of the Ministry of Magic. Don't ask me how I know that because then I'll have to give you the full story and you don't want that again. And the fact that he still had the original suit sent shivers down my spine in the best way possible. I nodded at him and answered, "Oh yeah, those are the ones. How do you still have them after all this time?"

"Did you forget when we went to that party?" Draco countered while dropping the robes on the bed and sauntering over to me, his eyes almost black with lust. And it was then that I knew I'd hit the landmine and was almost certain that it was going to blow because when we were dating, Draco got this same look in his eyes when he was jealous. This was going to be a very interesting conversation, that much I knew for a fact from how he was looking at me. When he stood right in front me, our chests touching, Draco breathed, "Tell me what you're thinking of, Katy Bug. I want to know exactly what's going on in that gorgeous mind of yours."

My mouth couldn't work for a good few seconds due to how close we were and the not-safe-for-work images playing in my mind right then. I also didn't want to potentially sound like a hrony mess if I answered him right away; my brain, however, really wanted me to answer my lover with how I was truly feeling and what I was trying to hide, but I told my brain to calm down and take a cold shower. It apparently worked because after a few seconds of quiet on my end, I stuttered, "I-I was remembering that part quite well, darling. We had fun then, didn't we?"