Marauders Catch-Up Preference

Young James Potter

Your Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Your Year when You two start dating: The end of year two

How you Met: You met James on the Hogwarts Express on your way to the famous wizarding school for your first year there. You hadn't planned on meeting anyone when you walked onto the train that fateful day, but he was running away from something and you wanted to help him in any way you could. When you saw him running down the train corridor, you flew your compartment door open and whispered at him, "In here!"

He smiled his thanks and dashed into your compartment, flinging the door closed behind him as he sat down across from you. You nodded and went back to the book you were reading, which was just starting to get good. James stared at you and saw your e/c eyes light up as you read about your favorite characters finally getting together. He asked, "What's the book you're reading?"

You looked at him and answered, "It's Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I know it's a muggle book, but those books tend to be my favorite kinds to read because I'm not living in their reality every day." When he still stared at you, you said, "And two of my favorite characters finally got together, so I'm happy about that."

He smiled at your happiness and said, "I'm James Potter, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you and your favorite fictional characters."

Blushing as he spoke and stared into your eyes, you held out your hand, took his hand in yours, and said as you stared at him, "I'm Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you as well, James Potter." He smiled and watched you read about Jane Bennet and Mister Bingley finally bucking up the courage to get together after a shit-ton of drama came their way; the silence that enveloped you both was comfortable instead of stifling. When the train finally stopped, you and James stood up, he smiled at you, and you said, "I hope to see you around school sometime, James."

He nodded and answered, "I'll make sure of it, Y/N. You're cool, and I want to get to know you better." You blushed and exited the train with your stuff behind him. And from there, as they say, the rest of your guys' story is history.

When you're on your period: When you're on your period, James makes sure you are comfortable. He knows that Mother Nature can be an absolute bitch to you when she makes her monthly return, so he'll always give you either your space when you need it or all the cuddles in the world. Sometimes all it would take was one look into your puppy-dog eyes from his spot on a couch and James would have his arms open wide and invitingly for you to snuggle into while he read aloud to you from whatever textbook he had to read for homework. These kinds of days when you were crampy and James cuddled you were the best in the world.

Young Remus Lupin

Your Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Your Year when you two start dating: Year four

How you Met: You and Remus met in potions class on the first day of your second year. You'd been quiet all last year, and because of this, you didn't have a lot of real friends apart from the ones in books. Boys were the last thing on your mind when you got onto the train and found a barren compartment at the back of the students' cars. You sat down, slung your bag in an extra seat next to you, and pulled out your journal to begin writing. The door to your compartment opened and you said while writing, "It's occupied. Find another compartment."

The person who'd opened the compartment walked in, shut the door, and countered, "You shouldn't have to be alone, if I may say so. Someone as beautiful as you should be surrounded by people admiring your beauty and intelligence."