Preference 6: How You Sleep

Harry: You and Harry would normally sleep facing each other with your hands intertwined in between your bodies. Harry loved waking up to your face in the morning before dealing with school and Draco with his lackeys. You'd smile when you woke up to see him staring at you and from then on, your day would always be brilliant.

Ron: Ron loved engaging the starfish when he slept. "What is the starfish?" you may ask. Well, the starfish is the sleeping position when Ron spreads out his arms and legs and looks like a star in whichever bed he found himself. This usually resulted in you sleeping on top of him due to not being able to sleep on the actual bed, and Ron wouldn't have it any other way.

Draco: The Prince of Slytherin himself loved to sleep with you facing him and snuggled into him so he was protecting you. Whether you started the night facing away from him or he from you, you both would always wake up with you cuddled into his warm body and hiding your face from the evil sun streaming through the Slytherin dormitory's windows. Draco would also kiss you awake if the sun didn't work in waking you up.

Fred: Fred's a prankster, so sleeping was usually a guessing game as to how both of you would end up each night. Some nights, you would sleep on the couch in the Gryffindor common room for your safety. Other nights, you'd start on the couch and end up waking up by Fred's side in Gryffindor-dormitory issued bed. Since you were an early riser, and in the latter situations Fred was the one who'd move you, you would stay up and watch him as he slept with a big smile on his face.

George: Like his twin brother, George is a massive prankster and some of his pranks normally happened with Fred by his side. So, when it came time for you to go to bed, you always held your wand in your hand in case you needed to protect yourself. In this case, George would sleep in a sleeping bag by your side of the bed and move onto the bed after you two would talk to each other about your day. As the night progresses, George would ask if he could join you, to which you happily let him join you without a second thought.

Bill: Whenever you and Bill went to bed, you guys would normally read to each other whatever book either of you was reading to lull the other to sleep. Whether it was Bill's history book about whatever creature he was studying at the moment or your sappy romance novel, you both would snuggle into bed and the one who was reading would grab their book and start reading while the other snuggled into bed with them and drifted off to the sound of their voice and heartbeat. And for you, that was the best night in the world.

Oliver: You and Oliver moved around a lot in your sleep, so it was a guessing game as to what position you would wake up in that morning. Some days when you had a later night than Oliver did, he'd sit up with you and watch you do your homework on one of the many couches in the Gryffindor common room, and you would end up sleeping there because you didn't want to move him to his bed. On other nights when you'd gone to bed early and Oliver had late Quidditch practice, he'd come into your bed and snuggle with you; basically, on these nights Oliver would become your blanket, and you wouldn't have it any other way.

Cedric: Cedric was a true gentleman when it came to you two sleeping in the same bedroom. One may ask one's self what I mean by calling Cedric a gentleman in these moments? Well, though he loves you very much and you knew this, he wanted to wait to share a bed with you until after you were married. While you would sometimes cuddle on whichever couch or chair you both found yourselves in, when it came to sleeping in actual beds, he always told you that you had to wait until you were married. And dear God Almighty, you loved him for it.

Victor: You and Victor sleep in what I like to call the cinnamon roll position. How does one engage this position? Well, you would normally go down for bed first since he had Quidditch practice, but whenever he came to bed, you'd open your arms to him and he'd wrap his legs around your legs as tightly as he could manage without crushing you underneath him; he hated ever thinking that he hurt you because he was too heavy. This position also resulted in you having to pry yourself away from him every morning so you could relieve yourself in the facilities, but you wouldn't have it any other way.

Blaise: Contrary to popular belief about Blaise being a tough guy, he's a lot like Draco in that he wants to protect you from your nightmares as much as he possibly can. This normally means him staying up until way too early in the morning making sure you were fully asleep before going to bed himself, but you didn't mind. You knew he was doing what he was doing because he loved you, and you would always try to kiss his chest before you entered dreamland every night. He wouldn't tell you this, but he looked forward to those kisses every night, and after he got one from you, he was out like a light.

Young James Potter: James was the big spoon. Hands down, thank you, Your Honor. You never questioned it when he first wrapped his arms around you and pulled your back into his chest, since you thought it was a subconscious thing he did most nights with all the women he'd dated before you; there weren't many, so you didn't think to ask about that either since he was very open about that as well. This was also a comfort for him since, for some strange reason, he started having nightmares of you leaving him, sometimes for the stupidest reasons. You'd have to wake up most nights to comfort him and reassure him that you'd never dream of leaving him for anyone else. Once he knew that he was happily stuck with you, you both would enter dreamland for the rest of the night.

Young Remus Lupin: Since Remus was turned into a werewolf, he was always scared of hurting you whenever he had to shift into his wolf form. This meant that you normally didn't sleep together in the same bed when the full moon was out. However, even though you two would sleep in different beds when you both knew the full moon would be out, those beds would be in the same room and facing each other so you could soothe him when he changed into his wolf form. And if anyone asked Remus, he loved being able to see you in his wolf form when he first woke up from his shift.

Young Sirius Black: Sirius always made sure that you were asleep before he fell asleep himself. This normally meant that you two would be in the same bed and your head would be on his chest listening to his heartbeat, but you didn't mind that at all. If you didn't hear Sirius' heartbeat, you couldn't fall asleep until the very early hours of the morning. Most nights, however, Sirius would wait until you were fully asleep and then leave you to go shift into his animagus form when Remus was also shifting; those days only happened on the full moon, so you were fine with him leaving you alone in bed then.

Young Severus Snape: Severus would normally sleep on his back staring up at the ceiling of the Slytherin dormitories, thinking about his life and his place in the universe before actually falling fully asleep. You'd start in your bed in the girls' dormitory before waking up and going to his bed since you couldn't fall asleep in your bed. You'd walk into the boys' dormitory, move toward Severus, and he'd open his arms to you from his bed; since he was facing upwards, his arms opened toward the sky, but you knew what he was asking of you. You'd lie on his body and snuggle your head in his neck while he wrapped his arms around you and held you tight as he entered dreamland with you.

Young Peter Pettigrew: Peter was normally the little spoon while you were the big spoon, even if you were smaller than him height-wise. You didn't know why he was like this, but he loved feeling your arms around his middle and your chest against his back as he fell into sleep's clutches every night. When you figured it out that that was why he wanted you to hold him as he slept every night, you smiled and let him wrap your arms around him as you both entered dreamland. If you were still awake when Peter was asleep, you'd kiss his neck and snuggle into it as you faded into the dream aether that night.