Harry Potter x Female Reader Request

This story was requested by the lovely WriterGirlme, I hope you like it! This is the first request I am doing in this style, so please let me know if I need to fix it at all. And this one will be a reader-insert since I never got a name for the OC, if that's alright with everyone. Now, I'm gonna shut up, and let'sget to the story!

Y/N's POV

Life works in mysterious ways, that much I was very familiar with. Granted, being a witch in a world of witches and wizards wasn't that far out of the ordinary for me and my little family. My husband, famed Voldemort-killer Harry Potter, was a Auror for the Ministry of Magic and my son, James, was our whole world. That is, until our friends come over to spend some time with us at Godric's Hollow and I show them the new ultrasound photos of Harry's and my second child. This is our story.

I awoke to Harry's arms wrapped around mine and my phone blowing up like crazy with notifications. My bladder also alerted me that I had to empty it sooner rather than later or else risk having to change the bedsheets for probably the fifth time that day. I groaned out, "Albus, you have got to stop kicking Mommy's bladder to wake her up. I'm going to have to pee more times than I can count and you're almost due!"

Harry gripped my waist when I tried to sit up and whispered, "Don't leave the bed, love. James isn't up yet and the baby didn't kick you to wake you up. We need to get some more sleep before everyone comes over later." I knew he wanted what was best for me and the baby since I didn't get much sleep yesterday, but I was damn near ready to burst with the amount of pee in my bladder and Albus kicking me like he was. Harry saw what my face probably said, let my waist go, and said while kissing my neck, "You head to the toilet, love. I'll wake James up."

Speaking of James, our son burst through our bedroom door and yelled, "They're coming! Mummy, Daddy, they're coming over for a sleepover today!"

Harry laughed and I groaned when James landed on the middle of my stomach. I smiled at his cuteness and said, "James dear, can you get off of Mummy's stomach? She needs to use the bathroom and Albus wants her to go now." James nodded, slowly got off of my stomach, and I took that as my golden moment. I kissed his forehead and said, "I'll be right back, darling. Be nice to Daddy."

James nodded and Harry told my retreating back, "Don't worry about James, love. I'll watch him and make sure we're both ready for everyone before they get here." I'd shut the bathroom door by this point and started doing my business, so I focused on that and what types of food we'd have. I didn't know what Ron and Hermione's daughter, Rose, liked since the last time we saw her and I didn't want to get things wrong. That and I was in motherly mode because of the growing Potter child in my belly, so I had to have everything right for this sleepover. I was so caught up in what I still had to do that I forgot what time it was until Harry yelled, "Darling, are you alright up there? Ron, Hermione, and Ruby just Apparated here!"

"A-Alright, love, I'll be right down!" I stuttered and finished up doing my business as quickly as I could. However, because Albus was making it known that he was there, it took me way longer than I thought it'd take to finish my business. "Oh boy, tonight's going to be fun if I'm peeing this much already," I sighed as I got off the loo, put myself back together, and exited the bathroom with minimal problems for the rest of the day.

James and Ruby met me outside the bathroom door and Ruby asked me, "Hi, Auntie Y/N! We just got here and Mummy's helping Daddy get food ready! What do you want to eat?" I smiled at her, kissed her forehead, and Ruby cried, "Auntie, that's embarrassing!"

James started laughing at Ruby and I told him, "That's alright, James, don't laugh at her. Let's go see what everyone has prepared for us, shall we?" That got the kids moving and they were out of the bathroom doorway faster than I could walk, which wasn't that fast because baby. When I rounded the bend and saw Ron helping Harry with dinner preparations and Hermione getting me water, I beamed and said, "This is too much, guys. Thank you all so much!" I hadn't noticed the tears falling down my cheeks until I went to fix my hair and felt them falling down my eyes.