A/N: Where did they go?!

Hello, my fellow readers and lovers of all things books! It is I, T-Lizzo, coming to you with an author's note and the following question: where the hell did Blaise Zabini, Oliver Wood, and Viktor Krum go from the preferences?!  They appeared to have vanished from thin air as I wrote the preferences and all I can say to that is I am so incredibly sorry for them falling off the map in my writing of this book. I think I'd forgotten to include them in the later posts after I'd started writing them and then didn't remember them until a little bit ago, and for that I truly apologize. Therefore, my lovely readers, I am going to do mini catch ups for the three characters listed above and make sure that they do not get forgotten in later preferences that I want to write! More oneshots will be coming very soon, I hope, and if you ever want to chat/request, my PMs are always open! There's absolutely no pressure to message me, however, so feel free to do what you feel is right for you. You all are amazing people and I thank you for taking the time to read this post. :)

I'm gonna sign off for now and get back to writing. Stay awesome, my lovely followers and readers. Until the next update, this is T-Lizzo signing off! Ta-ta for now! :) :D