Preference 3: How You Met

Harry: You both met on the train to Hogwarts.

You were walking down the long line of compartments when you saw a boy sitting alone in one of the middle ones. You cautiously opened the door and asked, "Excuse me. Do you mind if I sit here?"

The boy in the chair by the window looked at you and said, "Not at all. Please, have a seat."

You smiled and sat down across from the strange boy, proceeding to open your bag and take out one of your favorite Muggle books, To Kill A Mockingbird. The stranger saw the title of your book and asked, "What are you reading, may I ask?"

You looked at him and answered, "To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee. It's one of my favorite Muggle books to date."

He looked at the cover and asked, "Um, if I may, can I borrow the book from you when you're finished with it?"

You smiled and nodded, saying, "Of course. My name's Y/N, by the way. Y/N Y/L/N."

The boy smiled and said, "I'm Harry, Harry Potter. It's a pleasure to meet you."

From then on, you two were inseparable.

Ron: Same story as Harry
Fred: Same story as Harry(but in second year)
George: Same story as Harry(but in second year)
Bill: Same story as Harry(but in third year)
Draco:Same story as Harry
Oliver:Same story as Harry
Cedric:Same story as Harry(but in second year)

A/N: Heyo, my lovely readers! This chapter was probably crap, since I could only come up with a story for Harry and none of the others. I am sincerely sorry about my lack of stories for the other characters, I hope you can forgive me on that, and let me know what you think of it regardless in the comments section! Stay beautiful, my lovelies!
-T-Lizzo