Oliver Wood x Reader Request

This one-shot was requested by the lovely @noodle_hayes_nelson, I hope you like it! This is my first time writing for Oliver Wood, so if I get things wrong, my apologies. And this is lime, which contains a make-out between the two characters, so YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Now, shall we get on with the story? We shall!

Y/N's POV

If you'd have told me that I would be dating a fifth-year Gryffindor student as a third year, I'd have slapped you silly. But then again, I didn't know that it would come true like everyone said they would. And it did happen, and this is my love story.

I was walking through the many Hogwarts hallways toward the Ravenclaw common room, wondering where my life was going. Being a fourth-year student doesn't help with the fact that the Yule Ball is coming up and I have no one to take me. My fear of going to the ball alone always remain until I think of Oliver Wood. He's just the sweetest guy in the world; always caring about everyone around him, outgoing, and all-around hot (in more ways than one).

And he's my secret boyfriend. No one knew that I was dating the hot sixth-year Gryffindor, or that he was taking me to the Yule Ball, and I wanted to keep it that way. Oliver wanted to tell people at the Yule Ball, but I always vetoed him on that due to not wanting to have to answer any questions about our age gap, since I was fifteen and he was seventeen. But I digress.

When I rounded the corner toward the entrance to my House's common room/dormitories, I saw Oliver leaning against the wall toward the entryway, his arms were crossed, and he looked at me as I made my way over to him; damn, he got me hot and bothered just by looking at him! I was in trouble, and I think he knew it. He smirked and said, "Hey, love. I missed you all day, you have no idea."

I giggled as I stood about four inches away from him and said, "I have a rough idea, Ollie. But just in case I'm wrong, would you care to show me what you mean?"

He chuckled, grabbed my waist, and yanked me into his broad, muscular chest. I squeaked when my hands touched his chest and a chuckle left his throat. I smirked as Ollie cupped my cheek with one hand, wrapped his other arm around my waist, and rested his forehead against mine. I pecked his nose and he whispered, "You're beautiful, Y/N Y/L/N."

I giggled and slowly planted our lips together in an almost ghost of a kiss. When I tried to pull away, however, Oliver kept me close to his body and let his tongue lick the seams of my lips, asking for entrance. I whimpered slightly and opened my mouth, letting him pillage it to his heart's content. His hands traveled to my butt, squeezing it and massaging it as our tongues fought for dominance; Oliver won by a mile, let's be real. When we pulled away due to lack of oxygen, I heard chuckling from where I'd just came from. Were people watching us? Was it Peeves? I had no idea, and I didn't like not knowing. I turned back around and asked, "Did you hear something?"

Oliver shook his head and said, "No, love. All I hear is your gorgeous voice and the beating of our hearts." I stared at him, my eyes showing both love for Oliver and wonder as to why he didn't hear what I'd heard. Oliver sighed and said, "Fine, I'll go check and let you sleep! But know that I'll miss you constantly while I do so."

Oliver's POV

"Alright, Ollie. And I'll miss you forever and dream about you constantly," was the only reply I got from my darling Y/N before I pecked her nose and left her to sleep for the night. How I could tear myself away from that woman, I'll never know. And neither will the rest of the school, so that's a good thing, for sure.

I rounded the corner where my secret love had emerged from and saw nothing or anyone. Weird, Y/N could've sworn that she heard something. And I believe her with every fiber of my being, though I didn't see anything, of course. I kept walking down the abandoned corridor toward the Gryffindor common room and yelled, "Hello? Is there anyone there?"