Hermionie x OC Request

This imagine was requested by a very dear friend of mine, @GabrielConnaughton, I hope you like it! And this is my first time writing any kind of BDSM in a story, so if I get something wrong, then do pardon me! And this also has a heavy amount of smut in it-YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I may put up some more preferences in this book after this particular one-shot, so stay tuned for those when they become live. Anyway, shall I stop yammering on? I shall-on with the story!

Gabriel's POV

Well, I did not expect to have to tell you all the story of how my girlfriend and I discovered that I LOVED to submit. I mean, I'm a bloody manly-looking guy standing at 5 feet 7 inches with lean muscles, so no one in the Gryffindor house thought that I'd submit to anyone easily! But they haven't met my girlfriend, Hermione Granger. And this is our story of submission and domination, respectively.

I walked into the Gryffindor common room with my full backpack in our fifth year of school at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry when I saw Hermione sitting at a table by the window, writing something on parchment. I smirked and slowly walked toward her, silently putting my bag on a nearby couch to free my hands. When I stood behind her, I gently wrapped my arms around her shoulders and whispered in her ear, "You know? You look fucking beautiful while you work, babe."

She giggled, set her quill down, and leaned into my touch. She then said, "You just disturbed my paper-writing, Gabriel. I had a good thing going there before you appeared." I let her go and she turned around in her chair, facing me and staring at me head-on; she was cooking something up, that much I knew for sure. I let her go, still keeping my hands on her shoulders, and she said, "No one disturbs me when I'm working, Gabriel. You above all else should know this about me and my work schedule at this point."

I nodded and answered, "Yeah, I know that, but I missed you, Hermione. And I wanted us to spend the evening together before we have to join our housemates for dinner in the Hall." I sat down in the chair next to her and asked her, "Don't you want to hang out with me before we go down to dinner?" I rested my hand on her knee, squeezing it lovingly as I talked.

She stared at me and said, "Yes and no." At her response, I raised an eyebrow. She's NEVER said anything like that to me before that I can remember, and it threw me off in more ways than one. Hermione leaned over and I then realized that her shirt was unbuttoned at her cleavage, pushing her boobs nearly out of her tight shirt and bra. I gulped and let my eyes flit down to her chest and then her eyes, which she noticed and giggled at. She cupped my cheek, holding my head steady, and whispered, "We're going to have fun right here, right now. Get ready; you know how I like it."

I nodded and gulped again, not trusting my words at that moment. I slowly stood up and took off my cloak, resting it on the chair I was just in and stripped down to my black boxers I know Hermione liked me in. As I stripped, I couldn't help but wonder something in the very back of my mind. What was Hermione going to do to me after I had completed this?

Hermione's POV

I watched my prey like a hawk as he stripped down to his black silk boxers; he knew I liked those from what I told him during our last...session, if you will. It was right after the Yule Ball when Gabriel and I first made love and it was magical, do not get me wrong. But I wanted more, specifically, I wanted more of Gabriel's submissive side that I saw a taste of that night. "Nice drawers, darling," I stated and gestured to his boxers, taking a mental note of the hard-on that was forming inside.

Gabriel chuckled and said, "Thank you, love. I knew they were your favourite, and I wanted to show you that I listen to you after our fight two nights ago. I am sorry about that, by the way." He and I had argued about the fact that I thought he didn't love me enough to do the things that I request of him to do. I inwardly smiled at this new revelation; tonight would be the ultimate test of his love, and I knew deep down he was going to relish in it.