Dean Thomas Catch-Up Preference Request

This catchup preference for Dean Thomas was requested by the lovely @everywhereyoulook, I hope you like it! And my updates will continue for as much and as long as I can on this book and my other books, so keep your eyes peeled for those updates. And now, let's begin!

Your House at Hogwarts: Gryffindor

Your Year When You Two Started Dating: Third Year

How You Met: You'd met Dean in the library while you were working on your Potions homework due the next day. You were a studious student, almost on par with Hermione Granger, but unlike her, you also knew when to cool off and not focus so much on work. You didn't know that you were being watched until Dean sat next to you on the table and asked, "Hey, would it be too much trouble to ask you about that assignment? We're in the same class and I have no clue what I'm doing." You nodded and looked at what he'd been doing before he came to ask your help. You didn't talk much to new people due to you being shy, so Dean always found you interesting when you didn't talk. As you two kept working on your Potions homework, Dean at one point said, "I'd love it if you could sit with me tomorrow at breakfast before classes." You nodded and said, "I'd be delighted to. I'm Y/N by the way." He smiled and said, "I'm Dean. Thank you again, Y/N, and I'll see you tomorrow."

When You're on your period: When you're on your period, Dean is a leech. Not in the traditional leech sense, he hates the sight of blood. However, he would always hang around you as much as he could to make sure you got everything you needed, from chocolate to cuddles to feminine hygiene products. And when he couldn't get you what you needed for some reason, either because it was in your room or your emotions were all over the place, Dean would sit down wherever you were and pull you into his lap so you could cuddle into his chest and fall asleep that way.

How You Kiss: No one expected Dean to be a passionate kisser when the two of you started dating. I mean, he's a playful guy, and he's almost as playful as Fred and George on most days. However, whenever he wanted to kiss you, you made him work for your kisses. And boy howdy, he wanted your kisses, so he worked his ass off to get them! When you felt that he'd worked hard enough on whatever he was doing to get your kisses, you'd stand in front of him, looking innocent, and he'd cup your face before crushing your lips together in a kiss that took your breath away. After your kisses, he'd rest his forehead on yours and you'd be a smiling mess.

How You Sleep: You would normally go to bed a long time after Dean, so he sometimes became your mattress when you'd flop onto him after a long evening of doing homework. When he'd feel your chest on his own, he'd wrap his arms around you and pull you as close to him as possible without crushing you and kiss the top of your head while you listened to his heartbeat. However, if he had a later night than you did with Quidditch practice or cramming for end-of-year exams, you'd lay on your side of the bed and he'd engage big-spoon mode. What does this mean? This means that he'd strip down into just his boxers, lay on his side next to you, and wrap his arms around you while he nuzzled his face into your neck. You'd smile at this reaction and enter dreamland happily.