Dating Fred Weasley Includes...

-You helping him with homework when he doesn't want to do it. This happened most nights due to him and George being pranksters, but you weren't mad about it.
-Fred telling George that you were off limits whenever they wanted to prank somebody.
-Cuddles. Lots and lots of cuddles.
-Fred being the only one who you allow to wake you up in the mornings because you love your beauty sleep.
-You waking him up when he's late for classes at Hogwarts per Hermione's request.
-You being friends with all of Fred's siblings, even Percy Weasley. Don't ask me how that was possible, but you made it happen and he loved you for it.
-Molly Weasley showing you how to knit because you always wanted to learn how to knit.
-Fred randomly kissing you when he wanted to show you how much he loved you.
-You hugging him when you were stressed with work and needed a pick-me-up.
-Fred hugging you when he missed you and wanted more cuddles.
-You sometimes helping him and George with their pranks, especially if they were pranking Filch or Peeves.
-Fred reading to you when you can't sleep and he's awake.
-You doing the same thing for him when you're still up and he can't sleep.
-Dates in Hogsmeade when you guys need to get away from school and have fun.
-You being friends with the Golden Trio before you met Fred and staying friends with them even when you and Fred start dating.
-You watching Fred during Quidditch games and cheering him on like no one's watching you.
-Passionate sex when no one's around and you two are in the mood for monkey business.
-You singing to Fred to calm him down when he's stressed out from schoolwork or work at his shop with George.
-Fred asking you to help him come up with toy names for Weasley Wizard Wheezes shop with George.
-During your school holidays, you'd help him and George out at Weasley Wizard Wheezes shop to spend more time with Fred.
-Spending the Christmas holidays with the Weasley family at Fred's request.
-Sleeping over at the Burrow more times than you care to admit, which you also loved.
-You stealing some of Fred's shirts during the night to sleep in.
-Snuggling. Lots and lots and lots of snuggling, which you loved and wanted as many times of the day as you could get and Fred was happy to oblige the love of his life.