Dating Harry Potter Includes...

- Harry snuggling with you when he doesn't want to do homework.

- Himself, Ron, and Hermione protecting you against Draco and his lackeys.

- Lots of kisses. Enough said.

- Snuggles when he has a bad dream about Voldemort and he wants you to comfort him.

- Laughing to yourself when Seamus blows up his caldron in Potions class, which causes Harry to swat your arm and also chuckle since he loves your laugh.

- His hand never leaving yours when you're walking down the halls to class or the Great Hall for dinner.

- You two sitting together in the Gryffindor common room chatting about nothing and everything until all hours of the morning.

- Keeping him happy when he gets down about something or he remembers all the pain Voldemort caused him throughout his life.

- Helping him train with Professor Lupin to master the Patronus spell.

- You being his happiest memory and being the person he gets to cast the Patronus charm successfully.

- Going to the Yule Ball together and not letting Draco win the Game of Harsh Words.

- You showing him how to do the waltz before the Ball so that he doesn't step on your feet and hurt you.

- Him stepping on your feet on the dance floor, blushing and apologizing like mad for hurting you.

- You kissing his cheek and telling him that you're alright and you're not hurt too badly when you see him stepping on your feet out of nerves.

- Joining and forming Dumbledore's Army to combat Professor Umbridge and her rules.

- You taking on more of the punishment than Harry does because you can't stand to see each other hurt.

- Kissing like you'll never see each other again during the Last Battle of Hogwarts.

- You staying close by Hermione and Ron when you're not with Harry.

- Harry and you getting married after the Battle of Hogwarts because you don't want to be separated ever again.

- Passionate, gentle lovemaking every year on your wedding anniversary.

- Romantic walks in your neighborhood at sunset.

- Fixing up Godric's Hollow together so you two can raise your family in it and be close to his parents.

- Telling each other stories from your childhoods when you're bored and don't know what else to do.

- Reading dates.