Viktor Krum Catch-Up Preference

You get hurt while he's away from you: You were visiting Drumstrang for Viktor's birthday without his knowledge; his professional Quidditch team planned to take Viktor out while you set his dorm room up and got ready for your date night. You'd only been to his dorm once before for Valentine's Day, and he'd told you to worry about the fact that the floors needed to be redone at some point. However, what you didn't prepare for was construction being done right when you were going to arrive to Drumstrang's main campus. You took one step into Viktor's room and immediately broke your nose against a piece of 2x4 oak beam being lifted to put back on the floor. You groaned, rubbed your bleeding nose, and saw one of Viktor's classmates wincing at you from behind your assailant. You grimaced at him and he ran to get some ice to try and help you before Viktor came home and sent more blood flowing from his anger.

His reaction to you getting hurt: Viktor strangely was being kept in the dark about your injury because you didn't want him to hurt anyone in his class or dorm. However, by the time he'd come home to his dorm, your nose was still bleeding and the student who'd hit you with the beam hadn't vacated the premises like you told him to do. Viktor saw him and your bleeding nose, a growl ripping through his throat when he registered what'd happened and you tried to talk to him to try and calm him down. It didn't work until he saw the terror in your eyes at the growl leaving his throat. Viktor immediately stopped when he saw how scared you were and sat next to you, still glaring at the student who was with you earlier. This particular student ran for the hills and you rested your head against Viktor's shoulder, letting him kiss your forehead and snuggle into you as best as he could without hurting you.

Your favorite Muggle show to watch together: You loved watching anime, hands down. You had no clue why, but you loved watching 2D men fighting for someone they loved and the art was phenomenal. Viktor once caught you watching Pokémon: Sun and Moon and was intrigued by how happy you'd gotten at the little creatures sending bubbles toward he had no clue what. When you saw he was fascinated by what you were watching, you started teaching him as much as you could about what Pokémon were and how their attacks worked. He smiled at your enthusiasm with the subject and made sure to watch it with you whenever you decided to watch it after doing homework.