Preference 11: Your Favorite Muggle Book

This preference was requested by my brain for your lovely faces to read, I hope you enjoy them! More shall be coming, so stay tuned for them and I'll hopefully get all the requests for this book done while also working on my other books. Now, I've talked long enough, let's get to the preference!

Harry Potter: any of the Percy Jackson books by Rick Riordan

Ron Weasley: Watership Down by Richard Adams

Draco Malfoy: He doesn't read that many Muggle Books without you forcing him to read them, so he doesn't have a favorite. That and Draco doesn't want his father raining holy hell down upon you both, so he shall protect you as much as possible.

Neville Longbottom: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

Viktor Krum: any sports book ever. He's a professional Quidditch player, so he has to keep up to date on the sports of the Muggle world when you show them to him.

Hermione Granger: Emma by Jane Austen. Really any Jane Austen book, but that was the first one you two read together, so she's biased to that one.

Cedric Diggory: any novel by Stephen King.

Fred Weasley: the entire Diary of a Wimpy Kid book series by Jeff Kinney

George Weasley: He's a man after his brother's heart. George also loves the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book series, but he'll also read your recommendations if you push them into his hands.

Blaise Zabini: Like Draco, Blaise won't really read unless you force him to read with you so you two can have some bonding time. However, you do know he loves comic books, so anything out of the Marvel comics are his favorites.

Oliver Wood: 1984 by George Orwell

Young James Potter: the entire Dune series by Frank Herbert

Young Severus Snape: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Young Remus Lupin: Dracula by Bram Stoker. He loved this book before he became a werewolf and even after the fact; you always saw him reading it and you'd smile every single time since you knew your man was happy.

Young Peter Pettigrew: Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein

Young Sirius Black: the Discworld books by Terry Pratchett.