George X Samantha Request

Requested by the lovely samtrue0321 (This username has changed), hope you like it!!!!! :) :D

Samantha's POV

Picture a shy, sweet, and funny Slytherin girl with blond hair and different color eyes. Not that hard to picture, huh? Well, add to that the fact that she's crushing on someone that her House despises and is best friends with his brother. And mix it all up in a black cauldron and you get me!

Hello, world! My name is Samantha Taylor, and I'm a Slytherin at Hogwarts who's best friends with a Gryffindor named Ron Weasley. I'm also crushing on his older brother, George Weasley, who's in his 6th year as a Gryffindor. I'd met Ron, Harry, and Hermione in our first year on the train to Hogwarts, and from there, Ron and I have been thick as thieves. We'd always go to each other if we have any problems or need to vent about relationship troubles or anything.

And it was through Ron that I met one of his many older brothers, George Weasley, twin brother to Fred Weasley, and the Kings of Pranks around the school. Since I was usually pretty quiet, I wasn't used to their loud personality. Over time, however, I've gotten used to it and have started developing a crush on George as we've talked either alone or at a party in his common room or at his family gatherings. I felt more like myself when I was with George, and I thought that he felt the same as I did; he always made sure that I was OK and that I either had him or a friend near me if I ever got uncomfortable. And this came in handy pretty quickly at the Yule Ball.

I was walking into the ball with some other friends from Slytherin, Charlotte, and Polly (A/N: If you want to change these names, you are free to; I just made these guys up so they fit into the story. Let's continue! :) ), when I was stopped by Crabbe and Goyle grabbing my arms and pulling me away from my friends. I groaned and asked, "Can I help you, boys?"

Crabbe answered, "Malfoy wants to speak to you."

Goyle added, "And he wanted us to bring you to him on the dance floor, Samantha. So in a way, you don't have a choice in this other than to dance with him."

I asked, "You know that this can be seen as harassment, right?" They didn't answer me; they then pushed me into the crowd of dancing students, which forced me to nearly trip over my floor-length green dress as I tried to steady myself. I then said, "Well, if Malfoy wants to talk to me, he'd better find me, as I'm not moving from this spot."

"Well then, I seemed to have come at the perfect time, haven't I?" a voice said from behind me. I turned and saw the Slytherin Prince himself, Draco Malfoy, staring at me with his signature smirk plastered on his face. He grabbed my waist, yanked me to his chest, and said, "If I may say so, Lady Samantha, you are positively beautiful this evening."

I chuckled and countered, "And you are not my type, Master Malfoy. Sorry, but you have to let me go."

Draco let one of his hands slither down my body and land on my ass, groping it slightly and making me squeak and try to pull away. He whispered, "I am just your type, little lady. And if I can, I would like to prove it to you in my own special way." With that, he pulled me even closer, if that was possible with my giant dress, and tried to kiss me. When I pulled away and slapped him, he cupped his injured cheek and asked, "What in Merlin's beard was that for?"

I stepped as far away from him as I could without tripping and answered, "I don't know how many times I have to tell you, you prick, but I do not like you. You are not my type, and you never will be. So leave me alone, and I don't want to hear anything from you at all unless it is about school alone. Understand?" When I thought he wasn't going to answer, I carefully turned on my heel and began walking out of the Great Hall.