Preference 9: Their Reaction to you getting hurt (request)

This fabulous preference was requested by a dear friend of mine, hannahelise3318,  you like it! If this is your preference and you would like to be tagged in it, feel free to PM me with your new username and I'll happily fix it! :) :D This preference may be a bit long since I added new people recently, so be warned! Now, imma shut up, and let's get to the story! Also I just noticed that I never wrote a preference for you getting hurt while Cedric was away from you along with Oliver, Blaize, and Victor, so I'll have to go back and make some catch-up preferences for those characters. I have no clue when that'll be uploaded, so keep your eyes peeled for them, lovely readers! Alright, now I truly shall shut up, and let's get to the preference!

Harry: When Harry heard that you'd gotten hurt from your quill tip, he strangely had a hard time holding in the laughter. True, he was concerned about you, but the injury itself didn't seem too bad to him. That is, until he entered the Gryffindor common room looking for you and heard your sobs. When he did that, all bets were off and he was at your side making sure there wasn't any blood anywhere and that you were completely safe from harm. You'd normally try and play it off if you were in pain to keep him calm, but the second you winced, he was done. He had to make sure you were alright and that the bad quill didn't damage your finger too badly. Luckily, nothing was broken too horribly, so Harry didn't decide to murder your quill on the spot. But he did put the quill on notice that if it ever hurt you again, he'd do rather unspeakable things to it and its family. You'd always find yourself giggling whenever you thought back to Harry trying to get the quill to say it wouldn't hurt you again, but you still loved your man all the same and wouldn't change him for the world.

Ron: When Ron heard you'd gotten hurt while failing to make it to the bathroom, he both was obviously concerned for how you were feeling and laughing his ass off when he found you. Yes, you somehow got your wand out to send him a message in the boys' dormitory letting him know what you'd done because you were a good significant other and you didn't want to worry your man. Or you were still tired and wanted him to help you get up, which is also valid. Ron came barreling into the girls' dormitory when he got the message and promptly laughed his butt off at you-who would've suspected your man to be the paragon of civility and concern when you were injured? You did, that was for sure! You growled obscenities at him and threw your pillow at his head, which hit him square in the face and made you laugh out loud. Even though Ron was mad you threw a book at him, he'd be lying if he said hearing you laugh didn't brighten up his ever waking moment. He then chose to spend the rest of the wee night time hours with you while you woke up and you wouldn't have it any other way. This truly was the best type of mornings to wake up to.

Draco: Since your schedule never lined up with Draco's class schedule, he didn't learn about what happened to you until dinner that night. You hobbled into the Great Hall after your friends took you to Madame Pomfrey to check you over; nothing was broken, so that was a good sign. However, the second Draco saw you hobbling, he shot up from his seat and met you halfway toward the Slytherin food table. You'd smile when he came up to you and reassure him as much as you could that nothing was broken and you were fine. Draco, being the Slytherin Prince, didn't believe what you were suggesting and whipped his wand out to prepare for battle against the evil wall. Now, since the man of your dreams was going off to fight an inanimate object, you didn't want to try and stop him from showing off how powerful he was. Rather, you chose to grab his face and plant your lips atop his to silence any protests working their way up his throat. He'd stop moving at that point more out of shock than anything else and then wrap his arms around your waist, pulling you into his chest and relishing in the kiss. This also normally led to monkey business, but you didn't mind since he was your man and you didn't want him to be too angry with a wall that needed to support the school from falling down.