Draco Malfoy x Reader Smut Request

This request is for my very good friend and coauthor, Twilightffwriter and her friend; I hope you guys like it! This story will contain smut, so be advised as you read this, my lovelies! And requests are still open for this book, so if you'd like a request done, don't hesitate to hit me up in comments or PM me! Now, imma shut up, and let's get to the story!

Y/N's POV

I never thought I'd be dating the Slytherin Prince in my fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. And yet, I was on my way to Draco Malfoy's dorm room for our annual date night around the grounds to talk and enjoy each other's presence. As I walked through the Slytherin common room, I saw Crabbe, Goyle, and Zabini sitting on some sofas far away from the stairwell to the dormitories; something happened that they were not about to witness. I smiled at them and asked, "What's up, boys?"

Goyle answered, "Draco banned us from going up there before you did. He doesn't want you two to be disturbed."

I cocked an eyebrow and asked, "What's that mean? Did you guys do something wrong?"

Crabb answered, "We can't tell you, Y/N. Just take our word for it that you two don't want to be disturbed at all while you're up there."

I sighed, nodded, and said, "Alright, I'll go head up there then. Nice talking to you guys, and I'll keep you posted on what happens." The boys nodded and I slowly headed up toward the boys' dormitory. As I walked up the stairs and saw the boys' dormitory door, I heard what sounded like moaning coming from the room; was Draco cheating on me? I knew we were having some problems and I also knew that the last time we were intimate was just a makeout session, but I didn't think Draco would move on to someone else away from me and in his bed. What the fuck was happening?

I slowly stood in front of the door and heard, "Oh god, Y/N! Right there...fuck! You feel so fucking good around me!" Draco was talking about me? I cocked an eyebrow and peaked around the door and stopped breathing when I saw what he was doing. Draco was pumping his manhood while his head was thrown against the pillow, moaning my name and letting his normally perfect hair fluff out of the gel. I'd never seen anything like this, and I knew what Draco did in his spare time away from me, so this wasn't as new to me as it should've been. I slowly grabbed the door handle and peaked inside, surprised that Draco didn't look at me. When I gently shut the door, Draco's head shot up and stared at me, his eyes the size of dinner plates. I smiled and Draco smirked while asking, "Like what you see, darling?"

I nodded and answered, "I do like what I see, Draco. But I didn't know that you were missing my lips around your manhood as much as I missed your lips on my core." One other thing we'd do when being intimate is give each other either a blowjob or eat each other out, respectively. I sauntered forward and asked, "Is there anything I can help you with, my love?"

Draco's eyes glazed over and he answered, "I want your lips on mine, Y/N. And I can't wait anymore." I cocked an eyebrow at him as I stared at him while stripping out of my uniform tantalizingly slowly; if a snail was a human, that's what I looked like right now and I loved it. When my knees met the mattress between his open legs, Draco's eyes turned black and he growled, "Come here. I need you."

I smirked and didn't speak as my hands inched up his porcelain legs toward where I knew he needed me most. I felt his eyes on me the entire time and I had to resist the urge to press my chest against his rock-hard member, which stood upright ready to be pleasured by whatever means I felt were necessary. I smirked when I was two feet away from his tip and gently breathed on it, watching it flinch away as if it was dancing. Draco's breath hitched when I did this and I asked, "Did you like that, babe? Do you want more?"

He breathed, "Fuck yes, I love that! And if you don't hurry up, I'm going to bust my nut right here!" I giggled and slowly licked his tip, revelling in the whines Draco let out; I definitely knew how to both please him and tease the shit out of him. When I licked his tip again, Draco flat-out moaned and gripped my (h/c) hair and grunted, "Please, baby! Suck on me and show me what my hands can never do!"

I smiled, nodded, and said while I slowly grabbed his base, "With pleasure, my darling." Draco smiled and then groaned when my lips slowly wrapped around his little buddy's head like a lollipop. I kept my eyes on him as I took in as much of him as I could, letting my hand pump the rest of what I couldn't fit into my mouth. Draco's pleasure-filled whines were music to my ears as I slowly bobbed my head up and down, swirling my tongue around what I couldn't fit. Draco kept moaning and almost bucked his hips into my mouth, but I pulled off of his member with a POP, looked him in the face, and said, "Ah ah! You don't get to set the pace, babe. I do."

Draco's already dark eyes were black when he smirked and asked me, "Then can I eat you out, darling? I feel bad knowing you haven't been pleasured yet and I'm getting all the fun."

I giggled, which was normal when I was nervous, and said, "I won't say no to that, but keep still. I want to take control tonight." I was normally timid when it came to intimacy with Draco, but today, I was feeling dangerous and didn't really care. I smirked, slowly crawled up toward his face, and plastered my dripping core above his mouth while growling, "Eat it, babe. Give me all you got." Let me tell you something, readers, no one needed to tell Draco twice! The second his tongue was on my core, I moaned, "Fuck! That feels so fucking good, don't you dare stop!"

Like I mentioned before, no one needed to tell Draco twice, and his tongue was magical! I gripped his headboard as his tongue went to town on my dripping core; I'd never been able to do this to myself when he was in class, and trust me, I was not going to let him get away with not making me release into his mouth! From the groan I heard underneath me, Draco agreed with my silent plea for him to keep going and even speeding up. Our moans and screams mingled together and my juices flowed into Draco's open mouth like a pitcher of water to quench his thirst. I shook as Draco grunted, "Fuck me, baby girl. I want to see you ride my cock."

I slowly pulled away from his delicious mouth, slowly eased my way to where Draco needed me to me, and our eyes locked while I reached back and grabbed the base of his cock; he twitched in my hand and I smirked happily while slowly rubbing him up and down. Draco kept moaning and I groaned while slowly inching myself onto his manhood, bottoming out and gripping his hips to keep myself steady while I did so. I felt Draco's hands grope my forearms as I started bouncing up and down on his member, moaning and crying as I felt my pleasure skyrocket to Mars and chill with the Martian people. Draco's magical fingers managed to pull me against his body as I rode him like he was my personal horse, leaving open-mouthed kisses on my neck and nipping at my earlobe. Once he did that, I keened, "Fuck! That feels so good, Draco!"

Draco growled almost possessively in my ear and went to work pounding into me without me even asking him, which I loved, and I was a moaning mess in his arms; our arms and legs were tangled together and I didn't know where he ended and I began. The air around us smelled of sex and sweat as I felt my second orgasm come upon me and almost crash through me. I felt Draco grip my hair and he grunted in my ear, "I'm gonna cum, babe! Cum with me!"

That was the last straw for me and the second Draco told me to cum with me, we shouted profanities to rival He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. I stilled and let my juices spill out and I moaned contently as Draco's manhood shot his seed into my womb. We both panted as we rode out our highs together, and I whispered in his ear, "I love you so much, Draco. And I really hope no one heard us."

Before Draco could speak, I heard, "Oh we heard you! And now we have to get the ear bleach and things called Q-tips to clean our brains, woman!" Draco chuckled and I squeaked while hiding my very red face in his chest. Blaise would die, I made that known in my head.

Draco pet my hair and said, "It's alright, love. I'll make sure Zabini regrets saying those words to you after our night of showing each other just how much we love each other." I looked up at him, smiled happily knowing he was right, and our lips met for the nth time that night. Let me also just say before I forget that Draco made good on his promise of a night of lovemaking; I didn't go back to my room at all and when I did, my clothes were ruined in more ways than one when you looked at them. But I got to spend my night with the love of my life sans clothing, and that was perfectly alright with me.