Arc 2: Chapter 24: ⚠️ Bed and Sheets ⚠️

Zhongli's heart ached, he was sad that Childe didn't believe him. He was already taking out everything he had to try to convince Tartaglia... But perhaps he had one last thing he could do.

"Then let me show you." Zhongli said quietly, cupping Childe's cheeks. "Will you?"

Tartaglia's breath got caught in his throat as he looked at Zhongli. He could feel his warm breaths against his face and he didn't quite know how to respond.

Zhongli pressed his lips against Childe's gently. It was none of that frenzied and lustful kiss they first had. This one was gentle and warm, loving and tender. He kissed him purely because he really loved him. Tartaglia froze up, his eyes widening while Zhongli closed his own. This was really happening.

Zhongli waited and waited, hoping that maybe Tartaglia would kiss him back, but he never did. He finally pulled away, a tear that he couldn't hold back sliding down his cheek. He gazed sadly at Childe and let his arms fall to his sides. Tartaglia's expression was cold and he remained quiet. "Maybe I'll go."

Childe then grabbed Zhongli and kissed him back. He couldn't just let him leave like that. Zhongli made him crave for more with just that one kiss. He was surprised but he was delighted. They shared a loving kiss and time seemed to slow down to a stop. Every other worry they had just completely vanished. It was just Tartaglia and Zhongli now.

His arms found their way around Zhongli's waist, pressing their bodies against each other. Childe kissed Zhongli even harder, like he was afraid that he was going to disappear. Zhongli kissed back, happier than ever that Tartaglia returned it.

They pulled apart to catch their breaths before slamming their lips back together again. Neither of them wanted it to end.

Things progressed further, more than either of them had expected but they were so in love with each other in that moment that they didn't care. Zhongli carried Tartaglia over to his bed and ripped open his clothes. Childe fumbled with Zhongli's clothes, trying to get them off quickly.

Zhongli wasted no time in leaving a dozen of love marks all over Childe's body. Tartaglia whined quietly and he looked up at the harbinger, his eyes filled with love. He pressed his lips back against his again as his hand slipped down Childe's body and gently massaging the entrance. He moaned through the kiss, squirming slightly at Zhongli's touch.

Childe moaned a little louder when he felt something slipping in. The feeling was rather odd, having something up his ass, then his eyes widened when Zhongli pressed a particular spot in him. His breathing sped up slightly and his body seemed to warm up. He squirmed on the bed, grabbing the bed sheets as an inexplicable feeling came from his below.

Then it seemed like Zhongli was satisfied before he pulled his finger out. Childe let out a low moan and blushed furiously when Zhongli pulled his knees apart, putting him in a rather erotic position. His heart lurched when he saw Zhongli's size. How was that going to fit?

Zhongli sensed his worry and leant down to kiss his forehead, whispering, "don't worry."

Tartaglia grabbed one of Zhongli's hands, interlacing their fingers in an attempt to comfort himself. Zhongli smiled comfortingly at him before he pushed in. Childe jerked upwards slightly, letting out a low and pained moan. His grip on Zhongli's hand tightened and he squeezed his eyes shut tightly. He held his breath, as if it helped him feel better.

Then everything stopped. Looking down, he realised that Zhongli was completely inside him. While it definitely did hurt, it seemed to turn him even more. It was an extremely tight fit and Childe felt like he might explode if Zhongli even moved just a little bit.

"Tartaglia..." Zhongli said quietly. He ran his fingers through Childe's fluffy and sweaty hair in an attempt to sooth him.

"... Ajax."

Zhongli blinked, tilting his head slightly.

"My real name. Ajax." He said quietly. Only his family and closed ones knew and called him by his real name. By telling Zhongli his real name, it was like telling him he loves him. Though of course Zhongli probably did not know that.

"Ajax."

Childe hummed quietly, hearing Zhongli's beautiful and low voice calling out his name so sexily really turned him on. It felt good hearing Zhongli call him that.

Zhongli waited for a little while, letting Tartaglia get used to the size. The pain had already dulled away while Childe told him his real name but he was still nervous about what was going to come next. The short while passed and Zhongli started moving. He pulled himself out then pushed back in slowly and gently. He was afraid of hurting Tartaglia.

"Z—Zhongli—" He moaned, trying to keep his volume as low as possible. His grip tightened again and he squirmed slightly. Childe tensed up again.

"Ajax, relax." He said. Zhongli continued with a rather slow pace, letting Tartaglia loosen up first.

Soon enough, he picked up pace, thrusting in at a moderate speed. Childe let out a quiet and small moan each time Zhongli thrusted in, arching his back slightly as pleasure rolled down his hips. He let out a quiet and low moan, Zhongli had left Tartaglia's upper body a little empty. He leant down to kiss Tartaglia, each kiss soft and gentle. He trailed down his jawline and collarbone, finally settling down at his chest. Zhongli sucked his nipple gently. Childe gasped in surprise, tightened around Zhongli and grabbing the bed sheets. Zhongli seemed to like the effect and played with it using his tongue.

He sped up, brushing past the spot in Childe with each thrust. Zhongli became increasingly rough and the slapping of wet skin against each other echoed through the room.

Tartaglia moaned and panted, barely able to keep up with Zhongli.

"Grab me if you have to, Ajax." Zhongli said quietly.

Childe nodded slightly and Zhongli pressed his lips onto his lips, muffling Childe's moans as he sped up rapidly. His hands flew to Zhongli's back, digging his nails into his skin. Zhongli grabbed onto his hips, pulling him down as he thrusted upwards.

They pulled apart slightly, panting loudly as just stared into each other's eyes. Childe noticed how Zhongli's eyes had turned black and golden. It would have been scary if he wasn't looking at Tartaglia so lovingly.

"Zhongli... Zhongli..." He muttered in between moans. Tartaglia was close. "Please, Zhongli..."

Zhongli hummed in response, gently stroking Tartaglia's sensitive cock, pressing down on the slit as pre cum oozed out. Childe moaned, tears building up as Zhongli wouldn't let him cum.

"Ajax, I love you." Zhongli whispered quietly into his ear. He thrusted deep one last time and Tartaglia could feel something warm and sticky filling him up. He moaned quietly, finding himself cumming as well. He never really knew that he had a creampie kink. Tartaglia cried out Zhongli's name, grabbing his back so tightly that he drew blood.

His white seeds splattered all over both of their bodies, tears fell as he gasped for breath once it was all over.

"I love you too, Zhongli. I love you too." He said, crying as they held onto each other. Zhongli gave him butterfly kisses all over his face and neck as he gently slid out of him.

One round wasn't enough to satisfy them. They went for another and another, loving each other till they passed out in each other's arms.

A/N Hope its good ;>