A/N

...And that's the end of it! I can now officially mark this book as complete. :3 I told you there would be a good ending. I'll leave this story here, I hoped it was enjoyable :)) It was fun to write this story and I'm glad that you guys were here to support and read it. I need to thank you all for the love and attention you've given this really, really long book. It's probably over 50k words at this point lol.

If I have any idea for a sequel, maybe I'll write it out and post it if I'm confident that I will finish it. Best not to leave a half written fanfic, I'd feel bad doing that. Anyway, I don't think it would be any time soon because I've got things to do in real life. Things are gonna get busy and I doubt I'd be able to write so much.

Anyway, thank you again for everything. If any of you came from the Haikyuu or even the crappy ml fanfics, thank you for supporting me all the way and watching me improve in writing. This is likely the last A/N in this book... and for a very long while, considering I don't post new fics often. I love y'all and I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this :))))

Love,
Shire San

P.S. I decided to make a discord server so I can interact with y'all :3 https://discord.gg/2BwbgyJ2t5 or you can check out my posts for the link