Arc 4: Chapter 50: Forever

It didn't take long for Tartaglia to get bored of staying in Liyue so they decided to go out to explore Liyue. Zhongli pretty much knew everything around the place but played along with Childe to keep him happy. Naturally, Tartaglia could tell but he felt it rather amusing to see Zhongli looking surprised at something that he probably created.

"Oh come on, you don't have to fake it anymore." Tartaglia said laughing, watching Zhongli inspect a ruin. He looked so unnaturally curious that it was hilarious.

Zhongli tilted his head slightly, wondering what he had done that was so funny.

Tartaglia walked over and gently kissed him on the cheek, "you literally lived here for thousands of years. You don't have to pretend like you don't know."

Zhongli sighed softly, gently pulled Childe close. "Was it obvious?"

"Sometimes, yes, but even if you weren't, I would know anyway." Childe said, leaning his head against Zhongli's shoulder.

The Geo Archon gently punched Tartaglia's chest. "You knew all along and you made me pretend for so long."

"Hey, it was funny and adorable."

Zhongli shook his head, as if he was disappointed, but his lips curved up in a small grin. "Do something like that again and I won't forgive you."

Childe stuck his tongue out playfully, "what are you going to do, huh? Fight me?"

"Is that a challenge?"

"Maybe."

Then Zhongli pushed Tartaglia against the ruin pillar he was inspecting previously. His hands were placed on either side of Childe's head as his sharp, amber eyes narrowed at his lover. "I don't have to fight you to punish you."

"Mnehhhh." Tartaglia just stuck his tongue out again like a mischievous kid. He was loving the reaction he got out of Zhongli and he wanted more.

Zhongli leant in and kissed him. Tartaglia tried to deny him from letting his tongue in. Zhongli then bit his bottom lip and took the chance when Childe moaned in pain. He was unrelentless, only pulling away when Tartaglia was completely breathless.

Childe laughed softly as he gasped for breath. "Are you mad?"

Zhongli shook his head, "no."

"Really?"

"I'm only taking the chance to do what I've been wanting to do for a while." Zhongli murmured softly, gently peppering Childe's neck with butterfly kisses and love marks.

Then they were rudely interrupted by someone screaming for help. The couple looked at each other and immediately hurried over. They could postpone their activities, rescuing a person in danger was more important. As they hurried over, the screaming stopped and they saw a green hair male dealing with the situation. The poor hilichurls were no match for him and were swiftly eliminated. The inexperienced adventurer had taken the chance to run away while the monsters were distracted by the male.

"Aww... we didn't have to come—" Tartaglia started but paused when the green-haired male noticed him and walked over to him before kneeling in front of him. His mask slowly dissipated to reveal a rather handsome looking face with a serious expression.

"Sir."

Confused, Childe turned to Zhongli only to see him gently helping the male up carefully. For a brief moment, Tartaglia saw confusion on the males face when he looked at Zhongli. He swore the male glanced at himself and then back at Zhongli.

"Who—"

Zhongli cleared his throat and interrupted Childe. "Ajax, this is one of the adepti, Xiao. Xiao, this is my boyfriend, Tartaglia."