Chapter 25

~Zoe's POV~
I wake up rubbing my head as I can start felling the pounding headache coming on.  Theres three doors, a huge bed and dresser. I check two of the doors and they are the bathroom and closet.

I go to the other door and crack it open and peak out. I see two girls walking towards my door. I close my door and run to the bathroom and close the door but there's no lock.

I get ready to shift when one of the girls speaks up. "Don't bother shifting it won't work." I straighten up and step out of the bathroom. "what you mean it won't work?"

"Umm retard don't you notice where you are?" I look around. "umm no I don't" she looks at me confused. Then tells the other girl to go get Daniel. "Daniel?!? He's the one who brought me here!" I ask the girl

"Well kind he got some trackers to hunt you down then bring you here." I look at her confused. "only kings and queen can hire trackers unless he did illegally."

She looks at me at laughs. " you don't know do you??" I look at her confused. "I don't know what?" She laughs agin "He'll tell you when he sees you but first we need to get you redressed because this wedding dress is not fit for this kingdom unlike alphas Zane pack it's perfect."

She goes to the closet and picks out a black t-shirt and white ripped jeans. I go to the bathroom and put them on. When I get dress and walk out she hands me some black vans. I sit down and put them on.

After I finish she guides me down 3 flights of stairs and into this huge room. A bunch of people are dressed in fancy clothes all around the room. Then and a huge chair sat Daniel.

A girl beside me and says that he is the King of Vampires. I look at her shocked. I go to leave but he calls my name, but I continue to walk.